Wilderness activity

Hello,

The skotizo update was good, but still, i can not see anyone risking enough to make anyone bother to even try to fight for a big loot.

Skotizo is like a new jad, but a jad that no one but arab pvmers try to go, to get something to stake.. 

Roat has too many arabs just wanting to grow their banks, get some customs, and quit being rich as a mohfugga. Roat is supposed to be a pking server i think?

Ok, to my point

Im suggesting something like a boss, spawning every x hours. The boss drops a casket, key, plank or some kinda shit.. The point is, the one who gets the drop, must carry the drop to lvl 1 wilderness. Not being able to teleport, box, or some kind of pussy ass shit.

The drop would be big, XXk pkp, the boss would spawn only every like once or twice a day, just like tourneys.

This event would propably make the wilderness look like a christmas in baghdad, so it would be good.

thank you friends, hook me plz and like my idea  +PMKEY2SPY

• Upvote 1

Uhh, I think that'd be cool, but we'd have so many Wilderness bosses. I mean, Skotzio's barely been here for a week so, if it ever dies, and becomes dead content, it can always be revived with a drop-table buff, or a buff to the items that are currently being dropped from Skotzio.

Edited by Alkosor