First time for everything

31 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

I mean it actually looks legit ngl, I am impressed you can switch fast with your new Amenity method! I can see the practice has paid off xD  Now you can practice at actually hybriding :D 

\I'll fix the link and move to the correct section ok boss 

Hahahaha g1

ty tho

25 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Wow dude is that amenity? 

No

17 minutes ago, trihard456 said:

I dislike amenity, partly because of his keyboard method but have been tempted to try this because I'm a very inconsistent clicker and I'm left handed. This gives me even more reason to try it...

Been using this method for months now. Takes a while to learn but it’s more fun and easy to use once ur somewhat used to it

29 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

sitting there recording yourself switch with ahk for hours 

dumbass 4ner still a shit hybrid ill lay u down flat on ur back and stomp ur head into the ground

cmon nigga why u gotta use a fake persona to front on roat pkz forums, behave u dumb faggot.  @Tupac isn't this the guy who said "i love and respect tranny's, they go through alot in life"

it's not an auto btw it's a 2 min recording of me trying over and over again to get it correct, looking at ur vids u can't even get a 5 way in properly but ok 

1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

cmon nigga why u gotta use a fake persona to front on roat pkz forums, behave u dumb faggot.  @Tupac isn't this the guy who said "i love and respect tranny's, they go through alot in life"

it's not an auto btw it's a 2 min recording of me trying over and over again to get it correct, looking at ur vids u can't even get a 5 way in properly but ok 

https://prnt.sc/iif2g2

good1 u don't pk i'd still uppercut ur smelly ass irl faggot

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Lmfao every1 is making fun of u lmfao downy fuck