Fix switching

5 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

I’m trying to improve the game you play 18 hours a day and u thank me by saying that? Ungrateful🙁

ur shit btw LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I barely play this shit and ur just watching hybrids from the sideline dumb cheerleader stop trying to impress others with switching videos l0l

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Bart said:

I barely play this shit and ur just watching hybrids from the sideline dumb cheerleader stop trying to impress others with switching videos l0l

Didn’t try to impress anyone u can see the big fuck ups if I did i’d go get 1 tick 8 way clips only 😂😂 but ye look who I’m arguing with, u struggle to 1 tick 5 ways I’m done talking to u don’t waste my time u neek

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Didn’t try to impress anyone u can see the big fuck ups if I did i’d go get 1 tick 8 way clips only 😂😂 but ye look who I’m arguing with, u struggle to 1 tick 5 ways I’m done talking to u don’t waste my time u neek

U still care about speed yet ur tabbin to littlewillis

• Nice 1
1 minute ago, Bart said:

U still care about speed yet ur tabbin to littlewillis

u went off topic I gotta respond to this LOL

”tabbin 2 little wellis” are u high on spice u dumb idiot LOL

u died to hiders on his latest vid I haven’t died in ages 🤷🏽‍♂️ Ur bad stop commenting on my shit this had nothiing to do with u if it’s about ”speed” ur not fast so don’t comment?

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

only time u try to make a point is about switching lmfao. switches is good compared to other servers so jump off.

you don't even play this game, yet you show up tryhard doing 8 ways, spamming chatbox etc with gyazos of u doing some switches lmfao.

its not hard getting a script either btw.

never seen you pk, and I figured I might start again, but then again, why with the many flaws? Im tryna improve the game don't act smart with me ur an inbred lmfao

and no I personally don't give a fuck about this recording or any of the gyazos I can 1 tick 10 way's but that's not the point

"its not hard getting a script either btw." script for what? It's PISS EASY to force F-Keys to left-click, hard part is to get used to the method

why get off topic though switches are SHIT on this game but u wouldn't know u've never pk'd on rs HAHAHA

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

u died to hiders on his latest vid I haven’t died in ages 🤷🏽‍♂️ Ur bad stop commenting on my shit this had nothiing to do with u if it’s about ”speed” ur not fast so don’t comment?

Dont forget hiders is my friend and im not gonna eat to 121 when im fighting a friend :P

respect 1 ticks

19 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

never seen you pk, and I figured I might start again, but then again, why with the many flaws? Im tryna improve the game don't act smart with me ur an inbred lmfao

and no I personally don't give a fuck about this recording or any of the gyazos I can 1 tick 10 way's but that's not the point

"its not hard getting a script either btw." script for what? It's PISS EASY to force F-Keys to left-click, hard part is to get used to the method

why get off topic though switches are SHIT on this game but u wouldn't know u've never pk'd on rs HAHAHA

Wanna risk me max

On 2/25/2018 at 12:50 PM, l DONT NOW said:

Difference between u and bart is that u might be fast, but u never pk ur kinda just the guy on the sidelines who just makes side remarks to ppl in regards to a subject u urself know nothing about, bart might die here and there but at the same time he's not the person to deny kills, or say he's good without being able to back it up

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, repent said:

Difference between u and bart is that u might be fast, but u never pk ur kinda just the guy on the sidelines who just makes side remarks to ppl in regards to a subject u urself know nothing about, bart might die here and there but at the same time he's not the person to deny kills, or say he's good without being able to back it up

I see where you’re coming from

in my opinion, I’m faster than anyone in the game (WHICH IS MY ONLY POINT), I don’t actually mean it when I say I’m the best hybrid because people improve over time, I do one fight a month. But I know who I trashtalk and who I don’t. I know the score Vs. Him that’s why I can talk🤷🏽‍♂️

12 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

in my opinion, I’m faster than anyone in the game (WHICH IS MY ONLY POINT), I don’t actually mean it when I say I’m the best hybrid because people improve over time, I do one fight a month. But I know who I trashtalk and who I don’t. I know the score Vs. Him that’s why I can talk🤷🏽‍♂️

keep your opinion

22 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Ur not the fastest and ur shit at hybridding

• 4 weeks later...