Bustdown quits Roatpkz

sike fuckniggas

Since Smackd wants to play dirty and delete my public post I made about him muting half of our team and ipban me on forums then un ip ban to fuck with me I won't post this in the report a staff member and I will post it public, since reporting a staff member is like going against the government, if I report a staff member, they will be the ones looking at the actual report which is good logic haha xDxDxD  xDD

SMACKD MUTES HALF OF BUSTDOWN CC AFTER HIS SEVERE FLAMING TOWARDS US SMH. So Thoughts? 

• Upvote 1
On 28/2/2018 at 8:37 PM, Tupac said:

"IP ban on forums" is not a thing smackd is able to do you monkey. Even if this WAS the case (which it wasn't) you could always change your IP takes 3 seconds dumb shrute

@pkmafia8 stop associating with retards 

only reason why I am able to be on forums is cause I changed my IP you spastic fuck lmfao, know I know why people clown u on discord fucknigga

On 28/2/2018 at 8:39 PM, Smackd said:

Who lol

Goofs made you guys quit 2 weeks ago irrelevant post

makes sense since we posted 2 vids on them last 2 weeks, and they've made none, with no kills on us. Makes sense, good you're not deleting my post so the community can see what kind of admin we have on roatpkz.

On 28/2/2018 at 8:43 PM, Oshe said:

WE MADE YOU QUIT FUCKNIGGAS #GOOFS#ALWAYS#WIN PM OSHE TO SPY!!!!!!!!

Ironic since your team hasn't been on for weeks now, check the score 16 year old kid, u look up to me. #8-0, stay hiding on empire rsps 

On 28/2/2018 at 8:43 PM, henri said:

we made you quit fucknuts 

we got you for 2 max sets check the score WHALE, stay HIDING on empire rsps hoe ass nigga

On 28/2/2018 at 8:42 PM, Struedolf said:

u mean #goofs cleared you? retards lmfao look for excuses l0l0l00l0l0l0l0l

Imagine only action we meet u guys on is on the forums, r00000000000fl keep hiding on empire rsps. #8-0 check the score hoe

7 minutes ago, Robinhawt said:

only reason why I am able to be on forums is cause I changed my IP you spastic fuck lmfao, know I know why people clown u on discord fucknigga

I know bro's on what I'm on you should quiet urself b4 he catches u irl or I get a hold of that IP and put one in ur lung

Edited by l DONT NOW
On 28/2/2018 at 8:48 PM, Smackd said:

Didn't delete any posts, @Gretar can confirm :P.

Points for effort though

your first reply to my post about you muting us, even after you flamed us hard is ''Goofs cleared you'' Which just shows you want to turn this post into a shitpost about team beef, and that you know what you did. 

Btw facts don't lie, #8-0 on goofs, they not been on for weeks after our vids on them. 

#bustdown wins again.

Just now, Robinhawt said:

1 year old kps of Dawntained 1 ddos kp, 1, looking at all our vids at least 10 legit kills. You guys posting dawntained killpics cause u have no kills on roatpkz of us just shows how desperate you really are LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, imagine posting 6 months old killpic cause u need to look good. foaskpfsdkfpoasdfkasd not even worthy of answering back to, getting awkward by now.

He just posted 5 Roat Kps, but yeah I know why you guys quit now. :S 

On 28/2/2018 at 9:01 PM, Smackd said:

He just posted 5 Roat Kps, but yeah I know why you guys quit now. :S 

Facts don't lie, our vids show it all. Goofs quit this server, you know this, you trying to dickride a 16 year old leader Oshe, when you're 25 years old irl. I couldn't even start to imagine how you live irl lmao

On 28/2/2018 at 9:05 PM, henri said:

were not quiting we are been busy with work we will be back end of week or next monday  ;)

Alright will be looking forward to more donations ;)

btw how can you guys be busy with work, when you're all 16 and you have a 12 year old ''Jose x d'' in ur team who planked to us 3 times for max xd?

On 28/2/2018 at 9:06 PM, k0ntv0cht said:

U cancer retard deserved it it u can quit idc bye 

cry more feelsbadman

stay at dt randoms lm0l0”0”lolololol

No one cares if u quitted u were just randoms on roatpkz.

Stay at hell smhsmshsmhsmahamahamamh

smhhh

learn to read the post ''u can quit idc'' L00000L

39 minutes ago, Robinhawt said:

Alright will be looking forward to more donations ;)

btw how can you guys be busy with work, when you're all 16 and you have a 12 year old ''Jose x d'' in ur team who planked to us 3 times for max xd?

im 17 oshe is 16 jose is 14 we are the youngest in the team the rest is older and got work wym lmfao

1 hour ago, henri said:

were not quiting we are been busy with work we will be back end of week or next monday  ;)

u dont have no WORK nor school ur some faggot with no goals irl loser ass atleast u can wear the same 900euro jzcket for the rest of ur life 😂 legit a downy

too be honest i would expect spartans and goofs merging taking so many l's that even smackd tries to somewhat defend them

im not evèn gonna talk bout da score we all know what happens in wildy 😂

2 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

u dont have no WORK nor school ur some faggot with no goals irl loser ass atleast u can wear the same 900euro jzcket for the rest of ur life 😂 legit a downy

too be honest i would expect spartans and goofs merging taking so many l's that even smackd tries to somewhat defend them

im not evèn gonna talk bout da score we all know what happens in wildy 😂

not sure why u thinking i dont have school? + we aint gonna merge + wym wear my same jacket for my life next year im wearing anothe one aha 

On 28/2/2018 at 9:19 PM, Tupac said:

@Robinhawt when did any1 ever clown me on discord? 

You are autism in walking form. @pkmafia8 should remove you from the clan because you drag down their quality

keep getting bullied on your own thread dumb random whale LOOOOOL

You should remove yourself from the venue of the earth, you called me out two weeks ago and u didn't show up even after several messages, this is done with pussy.

I made u restricted to only edge pker, facts don't lie fuckboy.

Edited by Robinhawt
1 minute ago, Robinhawt said:

You should remove yourself from the venue of the earth, you called me out two weeks ago and u didn't show up even after several messages, this is done with pussy.

I made u restricted to only edge pker, facts don't lie fuckboy.

I have never seen you in-game and I have never spoken to you on Discord.

You are clearly a delusional camel farmer from the deepest caves of Saudi Arabia :a7e:

Show me the "facts" that you've ever restricted ANYONE to Edgeville. I am cool with the half of your clan that isn't shit. 

@Oshe who is this massive fan l0l 

• John locked this topic
1 hour ago, Ban152 said:

I just read it, and see how serious some people takes some games, guys calm down its aint a street or we, its just a game jesus christ

lots of sheltered white kids on roat like to pretend they're gangsters from the hood.

• Upvote 4