Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Tesfxye

fortnite(pc)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Umut said:

U wanna play fortnite with my little brother? :joy:

Sure what’s his username 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stay on topic please everyone this isn’t in flamewars and I don’t wanna have to end you all by releasing information 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JJH back at it 

If your just as good at fortnite as you are a hybrid then you’re awful at fortnite for sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ign: "silenceR."

installing it rn, actually, cuz of all the hype; want something to play casually when I cba to tryhard in ESEA on csgo

hmu if you wanna play, I'll probs be trash af tho :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Aelin said:

ign: "silenceR."

installing it rn, actually, cuz of all the hype; want something to play casually when I cba to tryhard in ESEA on csgo

hmu if you wanna play, I'll probs be trash af tho :P

Yh dw I’m shit still too, ill add you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anymore off topic posts will be content moderated for a week with ZERO chance of appeal.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, John said:

Anymore off topic posts will be content moderated for a week with ZERO chance of appeal.

John serious af about fortnite  topics, lets goo!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Xbox gamertag is ''KHALIL CARRIES"" if any1 wanna play Fortnite on XB1

@Parb  and me are sick got over 200 wins(in all modes)

When I upgrade my pc I will join u brother @Tesfxye

2 hours ago, genj said:

U can play with ppl that use ps3/xbox btw

You can only play with PC if you have a PS4(which would be a stupid choice because of the disadvantage)

PC players can not choose to join XB1/PS4 players, they just face some of the idiots on PS4 that join the PC  servers.

 

Edited by Khalil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Khalil said:

My Xbox gamertag is ''KHALIL CARRIES"" if any1 wanna play Fortnite on XB1

@Parb  and me are sick got over 200 wins(in all modes)

When I upgrade my pc I will join u brother @Tesfxye

You can only play with PC if you have a PS4(which would be a stupid choice because of the disadvantage)

PC players can not choose to join XB1/PS4 players, they just face some of the idiots on PS4 that join the PC  servers.

 

Idk how it works i just know that i played with my friends and they were on ps4, I was on PC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, genj said:

Idk how it works i just know that i played with my friends and they were on ps4, I was on PC

 anyone HMU if you want to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

ill play csgo with u hhhhhhh

Nah I’m too shit at that game I play fortnite on PS4 now 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tesfxye said:

Nah I’m too shit at that game I play fortnite on PS4 now 

 

Nice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...