Goodbye everyone

biggy

Good day my fellow RoatPkz players,

Today the day has come that i'm gonna share my final goodbye to RoatPkz and Runescape private servers in general, reason being i'm almost done with high school and will be moving on to college soon & you know what that means ^_^ 

Atleast i can brag to all the girls & lads that i once was a RoatPkz player for years, mate that's gonna let me pull so many birds init know what i mean?

On the serious note tho i've had a buzzin time on RoatPkz over the years, played on and off for like 4 years?

Met so many cool people, had some amazing Pking experiences and adventures, i'm not gonna name everyone, the real ones know B|

I know i've quit several times, but i'm just done with playing, i can hardly find any time, when i started playing Roatpkz i wasn't really going out much in weekends, and that has changed thus being the reason for quitting, for good. 

I wish all the current staff members and players the best of luck in the future, stay on the grind but never abandon your IRL life :$

This is gonna be the last post you'll ever see of me, and whilst some people might not care, that's okay, you'll probs never hear of me again anyways,

Last of big shoutout to all the players who made my stay on RoatPKz SICK MATE, thank you all <3

Peace out boys challas challas

• Upvote 7

Never met you at all, but after reading your post it reminded me of how little time we have and what we spend doing can actually impact our future very heavily. So as that's said good luck in your future you actually seem quite smart for making proper life choices. Time is very limited and valuable remember that.