Gretar wtf are you doing demote pl0x!!!!!

Yoobs da king

latest?cb=20141110070428

Do you have more screenies and pics of the conversation? 

He actually doesn't but feel free to ask 0wnedbychris i was hybridding him at the time and we were joking around, one guy assumed i was talking to him for some reason then safe i run appeared out of nowhere fueled by his mad anger from being 5 mark'd and thought this is my opportunity to take a screenshot to attempt to get yoobs in trouble :) Thanks for your concern as always castial!

• Upvote 1

He actually doesn't but feel free to ask 0wnedbychris i was hybridding him at the time and we were joking around, one guy assumed i was talking to him for some reason then safe i run appeared out of nowhere fueled by his mad anger from being 5 mark'd and thought this is my opportunity to take a screenshot to attempt to get yoobs in trouble :) Thanks for your concern as always castial!

b8b548f1bba731f193d4afaa67a5db1a.png

No problem a7e, in the future ask before you tele people xD you sometimes do that. 

I got 6 marked back in 1962 bitch idgaf about safe i run so stfu saying i care about that acc with 1k kills and like 3k deaths is a inference based on ignorance and stupidity as you currently have no valid facts to support ur current claim of my rage being because of my main 5 marked my main is 5 marked as mike gave me one last chance i flamed why gg fgt reported me then mike gave me 1 more mark re banning me sit down kiddo cu s00n

Also posting my address is against rules yoobs so gl on dat demote as i shared it with you as you can find my ip with few easy clicks the rest of player base cant i used my vpn so dw im all good now.

I got 6 marked back in 1962 bitch idgaf about safe i run so stfu saying i care about that acc with 1k kills and like 3k deaths is a inference based on ignorance and stupidity as you currently have no valid facts to support ur current claim of my rage being because of my main 5 marked my main is 5 marked as mike gave me one last chance i flamed why gg fgt reported me then mike gave me 1 more mark re banning me sit down kiddo cu s00n

Also posting my address is against rules yoobs so gl on dat demote as i shared it with you as you can find my ip with few easy clicks the rest of player base cant i used my vpn so dw im all good now.

That one paragraph is just rage lmao are u okay fam?

• Yoobs locked this topic