GRAVEDIGGERS TERRORIZE GOOFS WITH AUDIO 1-0

7 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

implying u are pking😂 btw u used to ragg for ur son

Loool no1 takes him serious i used to tell that bitch boy to go rag some1 for 12 hrs and he would do it smh niggas love clout

6 hours ago, genj said:

Sucking dick on every Gravediggers member and defending why gg

Oh boy you must be real desperate to make some new friends :joy:

shut up faggot ur tbing for a team thats taking Ls on top of Ls lmfao cant take u serious slow guy fuck outta here fan

5 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Loool no1 takes him serious i used to tell that bitch boy to go rag some1 for 12 hrs and he would do it smh niggas love clout

shut up faggot ur tbing for a team thats taking Ls on top of Ls lmfao cant take u serious slow guy fuck outta here fan

We just killed 1 of them for max u dumb fuck, bet ur still boxing spiders while smokeys getting slapped up by us 😂😂

• Upvote 1
On 20/03/2018 at 1:56 PM, genj said:

Ur never getting into gd, stop trying to gain favor with them.

Maybe you can ask @Why Gg for a merge, theyre pretty desperate atm 😂😂😂💀💀

LOOOL imagine being so fucking useless and of no value that u have no idea what goes on in ur own team..... oh goddd done replying to this nerd but ask ur leaders whose desperate :D:D:D @seers10 @Khalil

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Why Gg said:

LOOOL imagine being so fucking useless and of no value that u have no idea what goes on in ur own team..... oh goddd done replying to this nerd but ask ur leaders whose desperate :D:D:D @seers10 @Khalil

Is this the same guy boxing spiders with 10 brews while smokey is out with 49 hp upstairs talking to me about being clueless and having no value? Stay in your lane dumb fuck, ur terrible 😂😂😂

Edited by genj
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...