Disable overheads at brid zone? ::brid

Brid Zone Poll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the brid zone?

• disable overhead prayers
    • disable using spec on first hit
    • keep it as is (change nothing)
    • don't care

8 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Disable overhead prayers at ::brid & disable first hit being a spec. Create a second instance ::pvp at for example Camelot or Varrock where no rules apply so you're free to Nh Tribrid + Pure Nh.

2 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Disable overhead prayers at Edgepvp

Make Varrock, Camelot & Canifis pvp zones with NO restrictions

Make camelot teleport spot a safezone, and add a bank chest there (also put weird old man, healing thot & pk shop npc’s there)

Erca is a genius I swear

• Upvote 1

Do not disable overheads but disable spec on first hit. Disabling overheads will just do the exact opposite what you think it will do, people will rag and annoy other hybrids that dont want to fight them. Imagine if some guy keeps specs and running me, using his spec after his first big whip and then tabs. If you disable overheads you cant do shit if he attacks you, expect tabbing of asking him for off. Same goes for the rune brids that you killed 10 times in a row that are almost "nsing" you because they are free kills & you want to fight a decent risking brid. If you disable overheads, there is nothing u can do, if someone you dont want to fight attacks you.

Last point is what @seers10 said no reason to split up the zones.

Please do not disable overheads just disable spec on first hit. Anyone that has bridded a lot at edgepvp should get this.

@Gretar

24 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

@Khalil Or putting up melee protection prayer when you’re about to die (you know who does this 😂)

Thats not a big deal, part of the game. That is like saying lets disable tabs as well because people tab when theyre about to die. All of these things are part of the fight.

If someone does this to you you can just avoid to fight them. I dont blame anyone praying melee if their opponent just hit a 70 claws and they're about to 2x. U have 3 options which are pray, die or tab. I can understand that some people dont choose to tab because of the competive aspect. People can just tab when they are about to die but choose to pray because they dont want to lose the fight. Dont like it, dont fight that guy. (An option that would be removed if you disable overheads)

If you would disable overhead prayers people that are getting owned in a fight can just 2x claw spec after a high whip hit and their opponent needs to tab or risk dying(while winning the fight)

Keep it as it is, just disable spec on first hit for rushers. 

Edited by Khalil
9 minutes ago, Khalil said:

Thats not a big deal, part of the game. That is like saying lets disable tabs as well because people tab when theyre about to die. All of these things are part of the fight.

If someone does this to you you can just avoid to fight them. I dont blame anyone praying melee if their opponent just hit a 70 claws and they're about to 2x. U have 3 options which are pray, die or tab. I can understand that some people dont choose to tab because of the competive aspect. People can just tab when they are about to die but choose to pray because they dont want to lose the fight. Dont like it, dont fight that guy. (An option that would be removed if you disable overheads)

If you would disable overhead prayers people that are getting owned in a fight can just 2x claw spec after a high whip hit and their opponent needs to tab or risk dying(while winning the fight)

Keep it as it is, just disable spec on first hit for rushers. 

Only read the top

That’s not the same? How can you compare tab to protection prayer

You’re not supposed to use overhead prayers in a hybrid fight

19 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Only read the top

That’s not the same? How can you compare tab to protection prayer

You’re not supposed to use overhead prayers in a hybrid fight

Im not saying its the same it im saying theyre both part of the game. On 07 there are no restrictions at edgepvp, no reason to add them here. If you dont like ur opponent praying on ur specs dont fight them. 

Dont try argue here if youre not reading the others people full posts, please, my 2nd part of my last post already explained what I just said again. If you dont care and dont play the game then what are doing on this topic?

• Confused 1
26 minutes ago, Khalil said:

Im not saying its the same it im saying theyre both part of the game. On 07 there are no restrictions at edgepvp, no reason to add them here. If you dont like ur opponent praying on ur specs dont fight them. 

Dont try argue here if youre not reading the others people full posts, please, my 2nd part of my last post already explained what I just said again. If you dont care and dont play the game then what are doing on this topic?

Bro, I’m not arguing, I’m teaching you

You’re saying ”Oh, tabs and prayers exist on 07 so why shouldn’t we use it here?” well in that case let’s remove that VLS you voted to get, it’s not on 07 is it?

Using protection prayers is not a part of hybridding, if you can’t control your hp, either learn to or don’t brid

33 minutes ago, Smackd said:

^ Happens all day to me pretty aids regardless if they’re on 121 HP downies are still praying melee on specs 

LOL ikr, then they wanna keep it that way

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Bro, I’m not arguing, I’m teaching you

You’re saying ”Oh, tabs and prayers exist on 07 so why shouldn’t we use it here?” well in that case let’s remove that VLS you voted to get, it’s not on 07 is it?

Using protection prayers is not a part of hybridding, if you can’t control your hp, either learn to or don’t brid

LOL ikr, then they wanna keep it that way

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

VLS & statius have been a part of roatpkz since the opening, overheads @ edgepvp have not been an excessive problem at all and if you think 5% of the server occasionally praying melee on spec is a huge problem then lmao 

If you feel like your opponent is using overheads in a fight constantly, tell a staff member, record it or don't fight them.

btw who put you in charge to decide whats a part of hybridding & whats not 😂

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Khalil said:

VLS & statius have been a part of roatpkz since the opening, overheads @ edgepvp have not been an excessive problem at all and if you think 5% of the server occasionally praying melee on spec is a huge problem then lmao 

If you feel like your opponent is using overheads in a fight constantly, tell a staff member, record it or don't fight them.

btw who put you in charge to decide whats a part of hybridding & whats not 😂

LOOOOL IDGAF IF IT HAS UR TALKING ABOUT 07 ur braindead 

I don’t wanna record for 10 minutes just to report one of you weirdos 

I put myself in charge. I’ve been hybridding longer than anyone on this game) I just have way more brain cells than you, it’s u and ur boys who put protection prayer cuz u can’t out eat a spec (just stop bridding lad)

16 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

LOOOOL IDGAF IF IT HAS UR TALKING ABOUT 07 ur braindead 

I don’t wanna record for 10 minutes just to report one of you weirdos 

I put myself in charge. I’ve been hybridding longer than anyone on this game) I just have way more brain cells than you, it’s u and ur boys who put protection prayer cuz u can’t out eat a spec (just stop bridding lad)

Staker that doesn't pk, youre a bad troll lol stay off pking topics 

1 .If someone does this to you you can just avoid to fight them. I dont blame anyone praying melee if their opponent just hit a 70 claws and they're about to 2x. U have 3 options which are pray, die or tab. I can understand that some people dont choose to tab because of the competive aspect. People can just tab when they are about to die but choose to pray because they dont want to lose the fight. Dont like it, dont fight that guy. (An option that would be removed if you disable overheads)

2. Lol you guys want to further divide an already dead zone #IDIOTS#

3. If you feel like your opponent is using overheads in a fight constantly, tell a staff member, record it or don't fight them.

got any valid reasons as to why you want it removed other than being a whiny bitch who can't fathom the fact that his opponent used melee prayer for 3 seconds?

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Khalil said:

Staker that doesn't pk, youre a bad troll lol stay off pking topics 

1 .If someone does this to you you can just avoid to fight them. I dont blame anyone praying melee if their opponent just hit a 70 claws and they're about to 2x. U have 3 options which are pray, die or tab. I can understand that some people dont choose to tab because of the competive aspect. People can just tab when they are about to die but choose to pray because they dont want to lose the fight. Dont like it, dont fight that guy. (An option that would be removed if you disable overheads)

2. Lol you guys want to further divide an already dead zone #IDIOTS#

3. If you feel like your opponent is using overheads in a fight constantly, tell a staff member, record it or don't fight them.

got any valid reasons as to why you want it removed other than being a whiny bitch who can't fathom the fact that his opponent used melee prayer for 3 seconds?

1). Not that easy you fucking INBRED, say you’re in a hybrid fight and the guys risking 20k, you SHOULD get the kill but the guy protects on your spec. Would you not be mad about that? (Happens when I fight you guys btw)

2). ??? Eat a dick

3). Nah, u go do that 

yh my reason is it’s not a part pf hybridding, if u can’t outeat a spec ur a SHIT BRID stop bridding it’s 2018

Cba, the same people who say ‘07 doesn’t have these restrictions, roat doesn’t need them’ are the same people who are commenting on threads saying ‘roat doesn’t need to be like 07 we should have pre EOC gear to stay unique and different to 07’ 

make ur minds up or don’t use relatability to OSRS as a reason in ur arguments.

not saying i have an opinion on this coz I don’t play

Edited by Its Gorillas