Read

Smoothie

Förståeligt

(Tänker skriva på svenska så inte alla börjar svara på min åsikt)

Jag tror att det finns många som TROR att dom känner dig eller kanske har gett dig något litet förut och förväntar sig värsta grejen tillbaka... 

Onödigt inlägg. Bara ignorera folk som ber om grejer

Synd att mitt namn inte är bland 3At och Gied🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

1 hour ago, S E M A J said:

no but nobody cares if u got gp, okay cool u got money, gj but in reality this post makes you seem like an arrogant cunt tbh 

I'm pretty sure people care that he has money otherwise he wouldn't have made this post. 

Also telling people to earn their own money isn't arrogant it's respectable rofl @Smoothie 

Edited by Tupac
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Smoothie said:

People keep asking me why I don’t do any giveaways

the reason is that u all suck that’s why

I had like 5 people talking to me daily when I was poor. Rest of the players said nothing, ignored me or flamed me

then when I make bank, suddenly every person who was cocky and flamed starts to be friendly: ”hey remember me” ”how are you bro” ”i’ve known you for a long time now haha xd” 

and my answer for you guys are ks amk

The worst part is people who gets mad when I tell them NO after they ask for items: ”smoothie you changed, when you was poor you begged all now you act like the best” 

first of all I asked my close friends for like an ags, that’s all I need to rb. I don’t need to ask for 50k+ like most of you . Wanna know why? Because you suck

SeCOnd oF AlL i’ve had since I was broke maybe 5 friends that hooked me, and those people still get hooks of me alllll the time

rest of you didn’t give a fuck when I was poor

sooo why would I give a fuck about you now

????? So Ks amk once again! 90% of you were trash when I was broke and GUESS WHAT you’re still trash

I tried doing a giveaway like few weeks ago. Dropped 80 ags’s and more and what happens? This: ”Smoothie I got nothing please items” ”fake giveaway” ”fuck you smoothie I got nothing”

So tell me why would I give a fuck about any of you?? Hhhh trashass looking noodleheads everywhere 

Only friends I have since I was poor are

- Killbob and 3at, those are my number 1 people

- gied, Persona, Jblind, smackd

of course there are more cool people but ye

rest of u neck it ok?

Didnt ask

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, S E M A J said:

no but nobody cares if u got gp, okay cool u got money, gj but in reality this post makes you seem like an arrogant cunt tbh 

I am an arrogant cunt

do something about it

pipe up

5 hours ago, Like my kdr said:

ur rich on roatpkz, cool virgin

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Yoeriwada said:

Fuckin tell them iditos loyer.

LOOOL 

34 minutes ago, Killbob said:

I want my 2 minutes back for reading this 

That won’t happen!

35 minutes ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

Lol but with me I always used to hook u in rb team but you just vanished from my friends list after u got rich. When u were poor me and bob were giving u ags’ and you kep on losing em. Point is, ur right to keep ur pixels from the hungry Arabs who still play roat

Lol?

I was never with rb team, I was actually against them

I vanished from your friendlist after I got rich? I was never rich back then, maybe for a few hours then I lost everything like always

You never gave me hooks. If we were ”friends” then explain why you staked me in duel arena

but yea @Killbob gave me ags hooks all the time and he have gotten 1m+ of me now and he still gets items whenever he wants lol

31 minutes ago, Hamito said:

Didnt ask

Didn’t ask you if you asked u donut

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2018 at 11:20 AM, Smoothie said:

Do I know you?

no need to gz it’s pixels 

Why did you post this thread then? If they're just 'pixels'? 🤣 This guy is funny as fuck not gonna lie. Man tries too hard.

@Smoothie I respect you so much for this. I’ve felt the same way, I’ve see people constantly attack each other cause when they’re rich they refuse to giveaway. And how people only care about you when you’re rich. That’s why I only do giveaways on videos. :P

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2018 at 3:49 PM, Mike said:

Why did you post this thread then? If they're just 'pixels'? 🤣 This guy is funny as fuck not gonna lie. Man tries too hard.

Broke ass neck urself

21 hours ago, Allegiance said:

Nobody cares how much pkp you have on a private server. Suck a fat one.

Ur so obsessed with me

fk off my topic broke boy