Toxicity level

Dab mi

Just now, Smackd said:

Lol don’t care enough to give a full on response to defend myself because I don’t care (neither does anyone else) but why aren’t you showing anything you said? 

Most of the things I said involved calling you a spastic, Or asking you to fight me

Which of course you avoided and logged out. Literally the definition of a pussy tbh

You claim you did no wrong but You said it as a "joke" When clearly me calling you a 'dumb pussy' was meant as a joke

Your friend avoids btw  1c2f69d935c31fa77368ae3293da45e6.png
https://gyazo.com/1c2f69d935c31fa77368ae3293da45e6

Edited by Dab mi

1 minute ago, Dab mi said:

Most of the things I said involved calling you a spastic, Or asking you to fight me

Which of course you avoided and logged out. Literally the definition of a pussy tbh

You claim you did no wrong but You said it as a "joke" When clearly me calling you a 'dumb pussy' was meant as a joke

Oh you were kidding and it was a joke 

I was kidding too :) 

2 minutes ago, Dab mi said:

Lol You trying to say my irl name isn't a joke.

You also constantly calling me anti-social when I'm not the staff member lmao

You do realize this thread is entirely hypocritical and lopsided you aren't showing what you said and only with what I responded to.

To start things off entirely on log-in you told me this

pji1HkS.png

So I didn't start anything, you started an argument and if you can't handle someone being as toxic as you are then don't bother.

You called me a retard, i said go to bed you've been on all day. I didn't start the flame you did, and i ended it.

Just now, Smackd said:

You do realize this thread is entirely hypocritical and lopsided you aren't showing what you said and only with what I responded to.

To start things off entirely on log-in you told me this

2STKcZ2gRXqbFtN3i_fzoA.png?width=557&hei

So I didn't start anything, you started an argument and if you can't handle someone being as toxic as you are then don't bother.

I literally said you're a retard because you tried to claim I d0wn u was jblind? Are you confused? Jblind even said its not and he said your also being a spastic btw, You started beef you couldn't finish, hence why you muted me and thought I was your 'bitch' lmfao.

Edited by Dab mi

Just now, Dab mi said:

I literally said you're a retard because you tried to claim I d0wn u was jblind? Are you confused? Jblind even said its not and he said your also being a spastic btw

LOOL that's no excuse to flame me, holy fuck you're making yourself sound dumber than you genuinely are.

This thread is pointless what did you intend on getting out of it? You just showed everyone you deserved the flame lol..?

Just now, Smackd said:

LOOL that's no excuse to flame me, holy fuck you're making yourself sound dumber than you genuinely are.

This thread is pointless what did you intend on getting out of it? You just showed everyone you deserved the flame lol..?

I called you a retard, Didn't state your irl name; Didn't call you anti-social until you called me it, Didn't flame you about anything irl, Didn't call you a social outcast until you called me it.

What's your point? You baited?

Just now, Dab mi said:

I called you a retard, Didn't state your irl name; Didn't call you anti-social until you called me it, Didn't flame you about anything irl, Didn't call you a social outcast until you called me it.

What's your point? You baited?

I didn't say your irl name until you spammed my pm, I said it to you directly (with which you stated was a fake name and your name is Tyler so that shouldn't be a problem then)

And I know you have a hard time processing simple things but I'll link you this once more, 

pji1HkS.png

You said this on my log-in, therefore you started the argument meaning I didn't bait, easy to explain buddy.

Btw if I abused you i'd own up to it I don't care lol.

Just now, Smackd said:

I didn't say your irl name until you spammed my pm, I said it to you directly (with which you stated was a fake name and your name is Tyler so that shouldn't be a problem then)

And I know you have a hard time processing simple things but I'll link you this once more, 

pji1HkS.png

You said this on my log-in, therefore you started the argument meaning I didn't bait, easy to explain buddy.

Btw if I abused you i'd own up to it I don't care lol.

I called you a retard because of something you said hours ago, and for some unknown reason you baited that time too Rofl. You're actually braindead. I logged in and said something that wasn't flame and all I get from you is 'dab mi is scared of I d0wn u and I d0wn u is jblind blah blah blah' Like what is your problem?

Just now, Dab mi said:

I called you a retard because of something you said hours ago, and for some unknown reason you baited that time too Rofl. You're actually braindead. I logged in and said something that wasn't flame and all I get from you is 'dab mi is scared of I d0wn u and I d0wn u is jblind blah blah blah' Like what is your problem?

Lol, thank you for explaining why I didn't bait, I called you a retard for something you said hours ago.

You're making my point even clearer than it needs to be, thank you lol.

Just now, Smackd said:

Lol, thank you for explaining why I didn't bait, I called you a retard for something you said hours ago.

You're making my point even clearer than it needs to be, thank you lol.

Oh god you're a braindead retard lmfao, You flamed me for no reason earlier, Therefore you baited and I just continued the flame? You think 12 hours matters when you sit inside all day? Literal freak. Don't ever @ me on anything when you avoid everything I tell you to do

1 minute ago, Dab mi said:

Oh god you're a braindead retard lmfao, You flamed me for no reason earlier, Therefore you baited and I just continued the flame? You think 12 hours matters when you sit inside all day? Literal freak. Don't ever @ me on anything when you avoid everything I tell you to do

Another brain dead post from a brain-dead person

pji1HkS.png

I KNOW YOUR VERY STUPID BUT WHEN YOU START FLAME THAT MEANS I DIDN'T BAIT LOL

pji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.png

I've met pretty strange and freakish players on this game but you're on top of the list, nothing you say makes sense because you have nothing to say.

Pointless thread won't do anything because you stay silenced regardless. Good boy

Just now, Smackd said:

Another brain dead post from a brain-dead person

pji1HkS.png

I KNOW YOUR VERY STUPID BUT WHEN YOU START FLAME THAT MEANS I DIDN'T BAIT LOL

pji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.pngpji1HkS.png

I've met pretty strange and freakish players on this game but you're on top of the list, nothing you say makes sense because you have nothing to say.

Pointless thread won't do anything because you stay silenced regardless. Good boy

Until you mystic barrows me you can't ever pipe up to anyone.

13 minutes ago, Smackd said:

You’re complete trash lol, changing the subject because your tiny brain couldn’t comprehend anything that was being thrown at you.

Good boy stay silenced.

I'm the one avoiding, What do you mean comprehend anything that was being thrown at you? You posted the same message over and over because you know i'm right about you being a retard lmfao. Imagine avoiding someone who's 'complete trash' though

8 minutes ago, Dab mi said:

I'm the one avoiding, What do you mean comprehend anything that was being thrown at you? You posted the same message over and over because you know i'm right about you being a retard lmfao. Imagine avoiding someone who's 'complete trash' though

I had to keep repeating myself because you’re mentally challenged lol, you don’t understand much which is why I had to repeat myself.

Just now, Smackd said:

I had to keep repeating myself because you’re mentally challenged lol, you don’t understand much which is why I had to repeat myself.

"You're complete trash" Bruh you sit at edge in void nh with your ballista camping mystic pkers? Are you Alright?

You're worse than hatcx.

13 minutes ago, Dab mi said:

"You're complete trash" Bruh you sit at edge in void nh with your ballista camping mystic pkers? Are you Alright?

You're worse than hatcx.

Wanna get slapped around again? Edge hills dude lol

27 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

Dont start me to talk shit

Who are you fr?

Some mentally challenged 14 year old dw

8 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

if i were him i would keep my mouth shutted :/

Ingame name?

24 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Wanna get slapped around again? Edge hills dude lol

Some mentally challenged 14 year old dw

Yeah I do, Try slap me around =-p

Imagine being one of the most toxic people on the server yet screening other people for being toxic LMAO. Smackd is only toxic when retards don't shut up, he just doesn't tolerate bullshit, i can say that from experience of dealing with him plenty of times. The other funny thing is how you constantly use my irl name and mention my sister on a regular basis, but now all of a sudden your irl name is revealed and you get all pissy about it. 

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Nice 1

46 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

My ingame name mikevanoers stop acting big to yourself on a rsps. U probably came from the shittest rsps in the world and trying to find some friends on roatpkz

I didn't come from this rsps thanks tho

47 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

My ingame name mikevanoers stop acting big to yourself on a rsps. U probably came from the shittest rsps in the world and trying to find some friends on roatpkz

I'll be waiting for a sesh too btw