keytracker too fast

God Dildo

7 minutes ago, Pyd said:

tryna recover 3 dappz u manky little fuck. also "pyd paid me 20m to stop recovering" LMFAO ok fuck face neck it

You changed 07 pass, and gave the account to same sea l000000000000000000000000l

and I said same sea bought it off you (which he did, not snitching but if u wanna take it public, then let's do it)

6 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Yh bro i definitely need friends on a rsps🤦🏽‍♂️😂 fuck outta here

clearly do, lying about yourself irl "hey look at me i kill people and rob people, omg my bro got shot right in front of me i cant deal with this shit" LMFAO fuck out pussy none of that happened you're fucking swedish LOOOOOOOOOL pasty ass 15 old smashing his keyboard. To make it worse you gas yourself on roatpkz when you sit in the bank on an alt 3 ticking 4 ways like you're ever gonna accomplish anything when you darent even fight littlewillis without an alt :joy: don't get me started on your runescape experience, nice account :D lmfao fuck boy dont speak to me im your idol

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Pyd said:

clearly do, lying about yourself irl "hey look at me i kill people and rob people, omg my bro got shot right in front of me i cant deal with this shit" LMFAO fuck out pussy none of that happened you're fucking swedish LOOOOOOOOOL pasty ass 15 old smashing his keyboard. To make it worse you gas yourself on roatpkz when you sit in the bank on an alt 3 ticking 4 ways like you're ever gonna accomplish anything when you darent even fight littlewillis without an alt :joy: don't get me started on your runescape experience, nice account :D lmfao fuck boy dont speak to me im your idol

look here som, i’m gonna teach you something

I don’t need to lie to random ass people who i’m never gonna meet about my life, I’ve seen what you’ll never see you used to constantly tell me how you never leave ur house LMFAO

btw i don’t play roatz no more idk what ur talking about and I 1 tick 8 ways btw just for the record (has anyone ever seen you pk tho?)

someone bought a roat pkz account for 15m and it definitely wasn’t me 😂😂😂

yh go ahead bro. 

Actually no, let me. 

i don’t know SHIT about pvming or questing, cuz i never do it and i don’t play rs anymore so i’d have no use for it anyway, but yo pyd, i’ll let u brag about what you’ve accomplished on RS

nerd

”Ur fucking swedish” shootings happen everywhere, even in the most unexpected places you’re a weird white yute who thinks i’m a therapist and talks to me about how he hates vegetables LMAO 

btw uk is safer than sweden imo... like by alot🤷🏽‍♂️

• Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

I don’t need to lie to random ass people who i’m never gonna meet about my life, I’ve seen what you’ll never see you used to constantly tell me how you never leave ur house LMFAO

btw i don’t play roatz no more idk what ur talking about and I 1 tick 8 ways btw just for the record (has anyone ever seen you pk tho?)

yh go ahead bro. 

Actually no, let me. 

i don’t know SHIT about pvming or questing, cuz i never do it and i don’t play rs anymore so i’d have no use for it anyway, but yo pyd, i’ll let u brag about what you’ve accomplished on RS

nerd

”Ur fucking swedish” shootings happen everywhere, even in the most unexpected places you’re a weird white yute who thinks i’m a therapist and talks to me about how he hates vegetables LMAO 

you just lied atleast 6 times in that post. re write it then get back to me you wet fuck

40 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

yh go ahead bro. 

Actually no, let me. 

nerd

its 2018 stop trying to pass as a gang member on a runescape private server. youre  an awkward blonde weirdo just like every other swede. 

55 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

its 2018 stop trying to pass as a gang member on a runescape private server. youre  an awkward blonde weirdo just like every other swede. 

Lool suicidal estonian yute get off my dick you've been saying that for 7 years and I barely respond to u, u'd literally murder ur own family for my attention what a clown

"relli smokky!!??" HAHAHA 

btw I'm not white that's u, not blonde either fucking emo LMFAO ur gay :skull:

1 hour ago, Pyd said:

you just lied atleast 6 times in that post. re write it then get back to me you wet fuck

not as cool to brag about what experience u have on 07 anymore is it

• Upvote 2
Just now, l DONT NOW said:

Lool suicidal estonian yute get off my dick you've been saying that for 7 years and I barely respond to u, u'd literally murder ur own family for my attention what a clown

"relli smokky!!??" HAHAHA 

btw I'm not white that's u, not blonde either fucking emo LMFAO ur gay :skull:

delusional as fuck l0l. you do seem to know alot about me yet you never talk to me?

53 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

people talk about me. you have to talk about yourself. says alot already

They’re not saying good stuff HAHAHAHA shoot urself in the face you fucking faggot 

31 minutes ago, Pyd said:

weak responses cause you know i don't play along with your fake ass persona. Weird freak show. You're probably 1 of those melts who believes the lies they tell. You got my sympathy nigga....not LMFAO

😂😂😂 shut your ass up 

@Same Sea I don’t need roat pkz fame

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

If you expected me to say Pyd’s unemployed, Same Sea has long colorful hair and likes men, and you’re a STUPIDLY bad pker despite all these years, then I guess you can read minds lool@genj

, and 

On 25/03/2018 at 7:34 PM, sophia said:

I had to tell you cuz you spammed my skype as always :/ it was a broken nose tho :/

Weak like taco shell