Jump to content
Gretar

Roat Pkz Updates (26/03/18) - NEW PVP REVAMP - DEADMAN KEYS!

Recommended Posts

Yayy AWESOME Updates Gretar, Bh keys, Tome of fire w00h00 :D

 @Zezima we need to be able to re color our clan and/or chat colors and what not so i can see when people ask for help in help cc makes it a lot more confusing when theres lots of traffic on yell and all chats are the exact same lol.

Now im going to spend the next 25 years making my bank look all pretty again thanks ocd. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick maths

Old prices Vs new prices: comparing Dharok's set

Before update:

Dharok's set = 200 Pkp

Pkp per kill = 8

No. kills needed = 200/8 = 25 kills

_________________________________________

After:

Dharok's set = 325 Pkp

Pkp per kill = 15

No. kills needed = 325/15 = 22 kills

-Deadman Key bonus-

Pkp per kill = avg. 60

No. of kills needed = 325/60 = avg. 6 kills

_________________________________________

Looking better already! B|

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Quick maths

Old prices Vs new prices: comparing Dharok's set

Before update:

Dharok's set = 200 Pkp

Pkp per kill = 8

No. kills needed = 200/8 = 25 kills

_________________________________________

After:

Dharok's set = 325 Pkp

Pkp per kill = 15

No. kills needed = 325/15 = 22 kills

-Deadman Key bonus-

Pkp per kill = avg. 60

No. of kills needed = 325/60 = avg. 6 kills

_________________________________________

Looking better already! B|

Can you compare mage’s book

Crystal bow 150?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gretar

Good updates but you forgot to add the new ‘Surge’ spells.

Please add them and put wrath runes in the shop for 0.5pkp ea or free.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, genj said:

@Gretar

Good updates but you forgot to add the new ‘Surge’ spells.

Please add them and put wrath runes in the shop for 0.5pkp ea or free.

i agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, genj said:

@Gretar

Good updates but you forgot to add the new ‘Surge’ spells.

Please add them and put wrath runes in the shop for 0.5pkp ea or free.

He didn’t forget, it’s just not added alongside this update because it needs time and would just delay this one. Same w/ new bolts & ava’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Smackd said:

He didn’t forget, it’s just not added alongside this update because it needs time and would just delay this one. Same w/ new bolts & ava’s.

My bad then mate, just assumed with him fixing tsotd and adding fire tome etc he would also add surge spells.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Can you compare mage’s book

Crystal bow 150?

I never had the misfortune of using said items, too busy being an Edge' Pker. Sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khalil said:

Good shit brother ur sick

Relax you’re gonna get promoted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, y 3ven try said:

Need to update donations please soon. 

Next on the agenda, don’t worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Next on the agenda, don’t worry.

Omfg thank god thanks for the head ups Jesus holy fuck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Omfg thank god thanks for the head ups Jesus holy fuck 

Stop trying to be @Tupac

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×