Cya friends

Smoothie

Hey!

lost 20m to stijn today but that’s not why I am quitting/taking break from roat, still got 100m+ lol

Let me tell you something about this game

It doesn’t matter if you got 100m or 100k, it doesn’t change anything. Game will still be boring. The only thing that is fun in this game are the people. My close friends in this game like we have had so many fucked up memories that I will be remembering for a long time

sooo ye i’m prettyy much over it

staking, pking, community - everything is just stopid. I mean atleast if i rwted it would be worth it but nah that’t not my thing so ima just leave the game with most of the items sitting in bank

Ur doing good Gretar it’s just me hhhhh, just over the game!

Think about the time we waste in this game. What’s the point? We spend hours and days pking and staking but for what? Lol

especielly when u know it’s not even fun anymore: just a wasteeeee of time!

Killbob: Never sen anyone like you before, can’t even describe you tbh i love u fk off now

3at 99 all: you as well. We have had such a fun time here lmao

gied: yes u staked my custom but who cares ily

then there are others as well but these are literally my closest friends in game

I Will log in again to give out some items to my friends, then i am off for a long time

People who I mention will be getting pkp

Killbob (ofc)

3at (ofc)

gied

persona

I d0wn u

jblind

smackd

ummmm might be some others as well but these are the ones I can remember rn

already gave 6m to 3at so he could share 1m to gied and 2.5m to Bob but u guys will be getting more 

and for myself i will hold most of it still but much pkp will be given out to my friends 

to bad 90% of u know nothing about respect in this game. U will get nothing hhhhhhhh maybe bronze pickaxe gz

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
3 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

Hey!

lost 20m to stijn today but that’s not why I am quitting/taking break from roat, still got 100m+ lol

It doesn’t matter if you got 100m or 100k, it doesn’t change anything. Game will still be boring. The only thing that is fun in this game are the people. My close friends in this game like we have had so many fucked up memories that I will be remembering for a long time

staking, pking, community - everything is just stopid. I mean atleast if i rwted it would be worth it but nah that’t not my thing so ima just leave the game with most of the items sitting in bank

Think about the time we waste in this game. What’s the point? We spend hours and days pking and staking but for what? Lol

Killbob: Never sen anyone like you before, can’t even describe you tbh i love u fk off now

then there are others as well but these are literally my closest friends in game

I Will log in again to give out some items to my friends, then i am off for a long time

Killbob (ofc)

3at (ofc)

gied

persona

I d0wn u

jblind

smackd

already gave 6m to 3at so he could share 1m to gied and 2.5m to Bob but u guys will be getting more 

and for myself i will hold most of it still but much pkp will be given out to my friends 

to bad 90% of u know nothing about respect in this game. U will get nothing hhhhhhhh maybe bronze pickaxe gz

brrooooodarrrrr  dun  be  acting sum  type of way !@#!@  tf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but  srsly bob f uck  off

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Smoothie said:

Hey!

Killbob (ofc)

3at (ofc)

gied

persona

I d0wn u

jblind

smackd

SAD! Love you though, you better visit!

1 hour ago, Legend™ said:

In a bit lad.

Also to all the hidden comments on this topic I do not have boosted hits. I am willing to stream my staking seshions if someone asks me

Yes please

I’m assuming Gretar boosts your accuracy but it’s not seen or sum. Or now ur just gonna randomly stake and take the loss/win on stream just to prove u and Gretar are not moist

• Upvote 1