when dab mi grew some balls

nh tank

the kid finally got some balls to dh me after i nhed him over 30 times.i dont use fourms but i just seen he made a post when he killed me so im just returning the favor, that double death is becoz of retribution he always uses coz he knows his about to get slapped. p.s he camps 85hp and still manages to end up dieing l0ll0l

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (19-21-18)).png

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (19-37-42)).png

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (22-27-22)).png

• Haha 1

Just now, Smackd said:

Spartans and Nh tanks bitch why r u speaking fanboy u have work to do

Yes because I have a job irl and aren't some spoiled muslim brat who got kicked off the basketball team for shouting at a woman for wearing shorts idiot

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, nh tank said:

the kid finally got some balls to dh me after i nhed him over 30 times.i dont use fourms but i just seen he made a post when he killed me so im just returning the favor, that double death is becoz of retribution he always uses coz he knows his about to get slapped. p.s he camps 85hp and still manages to end up dieing l0ll0l

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (19-21-18)).png

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (19-37-42)).png

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (22-27-22)).png

? you died 15 seconds into an nh fight because you finally banked divine, now the only way to fight you is make an alt or log into a friends acc, You literally nhed me on a friends acc the other day and got 1hped 28 seconds in this time. imagine if I didn't misclick gmaul, you'd be down another 60k you autistic rat. Don't count veng kills when you're fucking terrible at any sort of pking. 2.48 kdr, 

Posting killpics of 55 ags smackds in no armour on dh btw xD
93 ags veng stack- Completely rng

and the 87 stack- More rng

Found this on forums; 

Wanted to kill myself after reading it.

Edited by Dab mi

you mad bitch? slapped for days ahahah  no wonder u avoided dhing me for 1 month straight, your complete trash iles bullied you in nhing and made you log. tesfly also bullied you in nhing dont let me remind you smokepurp slapped u for max while he was using barrows

1 hour ago, nh tank said:

you mad bitch? slapped for days ahahah  no wonder u avoided dhing me for 1 month straight, your complete trash iles bullied you in nhing and made you log. tesfly also bullied you in nhing dont let me remind you smokepurp slapped u for max while he was using barrows

Why are you citing other pkers? Is it because you're dogshit yourself? Questionable play! Let's see how @Dab mi responds!

12 hours ago, Tupac said:

Why are you citing other pkers? Is it because you're dogshit yourself? Questionable play! Let's see how @Dab mi responds!

14 hours ago, nh tank said:

Tesl fought me twice and the reason I didn't fight him again is as follows: He got me to 113hp and then ags gmauled me. And because he didn't rng the shit out of me he said 'retard'
Don't get smart retard.

Iles didn't bully me ever, LOL. 71-9 on ancestral + ely skulled at graves on 85hp; Awkward ;l

Also btw  Smokepurp hasn't came back to edge without ballista since he got 1hped by a 65 claw spec.

Want to know what else I should reply?

How the fact that you nhed me in divine about 5-6 hours ago, And panic tabbed because I clawed you a 54 on range pray on 70hp.

Oh and the fact I had to hop on my mates acc just to fight you and this time you got 1hped because I didn't gmaul, You didn't even pray melee after I agsed you, You tried to eat out it and in the end you tabbed because you're actually fucking terrible.

Iles is 0-10 vs me in tournaments; Hasn't beaten me in one.