Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
nh tank

when dab mi grew some balls

Recommended Posts

the kid finally got some balls to dh me after i nhed him over 30 times.i dont use fourms but i just seen he made a post when he killed me so im just returning the favor, that double death is becoz of retribution he always uses coz he knows his about to get slapped. p.s he camps 85hp and still manages to end up dieing l0ll0l

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (19-21-18)).png

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (19-37-42)).png

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (22-27-22)).png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are dh fights you fucking scrotum he killed you in 15 seconds nhing which actually takes some skill

shut up and cry on discord more ur my bitch

@Gretar also you shouldn't let pussies on beta just because they donate welfare cheques 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

ur darios dad hes mad

You ride his cock because you're too much of a wee-man to speak to me on voice yourself rofl

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tupac said:

You ride his cock because you're too much of a wee-man to speak to me on voice yourself rofl

Didn't ask nh tanks personal sidekick r0fl bitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smackd said:

Didn't ask nh tanks personal sidekick r0fl bitch

Cju0SY2.png

both shit pkers enjoy the ptsd flashbacks idiot 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tupac said:

Cju0SY2.png

both shit pkers enjoy the ptsd flashbacks idiot 

Spartans and Nh tanks bitch why r u speaking fanboy u have work to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smackd said:

Spartans and Nh tanks bitch why r u speaking fanboy u have work to do

Yes because I have a job irl and aren't some spoiled muslim brat who got kicked off the basketball team for shouting at a woman for wearing shorts idiot

  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tupac said:

Yes because I have a job irl and aren't some spoiled muslim brat who got kicked off the basketball team for shouting at a woman for wearing shorts idiot

Ok are u done making me cringe

  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Ok are u done making me cringe

Sensitive boy ratal, dab mi made u bare insecure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMFAO DARIO WILN 

NH TANK YOU'RE A BITCH BOY WHO WANTED TO DO A ROATPKZ LAN PARTY STFU :joy:

Edited by Hatcx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, nh tank said:

the kid finally got some balls to dh me after i nhed him over 30 times.i dont use fourms but i just seen he made a post when he killed me so im just returning the favor, that double death is becoz of retribution he always uses coz he knows his about to get slapped. p.s he camps 85hp and still manages to end up dieing l0ll0l

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (19-21-18)).png

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (19-37-42)).png

Dab Mi ((March 25, 2018) - (22-27-22)).png

? you died 15 seconds into an nh fight because you finally banked divine, now the only way to fight you is make an alt or log into a friends acc, You literally nhed me on a friends acc the other day and got 1hped 28 seconds in this time. imagine if I didn't misclick gmaul, you'd be down another 60k you autistic rat. Don't count veng kills when you're fucking terrible at any sort of pking. 2.48 kdr, 

Posting killpics of 55 ags smackds in no armour on dh btw xD
93 ags veng stack- Completely rng

and the 87 stack- More rng

Found this on forums; 

Wanted to kill myself after reading it.

Edited by Dab mi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you mad bitch? slapped for days ahahah  no wonder u avoided dhing me for 1 month straight, your complete trash iles bullied you in nhing and made you log. tesfly also bullied you in nhing dont let me remind you smokepurp slapped u for max while he was using barrows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nh tank said:

you mad bitch? slapped for days ahahah  no wonder u avoided dhing me for 1 month straight, your complete trash iles bullied you in nhing and made you log. tesfly also bullied you in nhing dont let me remind you smokepurp slapped u for max while he was using barrows

Why are you citing other pkers? Is it because you're dogshit yourself? Questionable play! Let's see how @Dab mi responds!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tupac said:

Why are you citing other pkers? Is it because you're dogshit yourself? Questionable play! Let's see how @Dab mi responds!

 

14 hours ago, nh tank said:

you mad bitch? slapped for days ahahah  no wonder u avoided dhing me for 1 month straight, your complete trash iles bullied you in nhing and made you log. tesfly also bullied you in nhing dont let me remind you smokepurp slapped u for max while he was using barrows

Tesl fought me twice and the reason I didn't fight him again is as follows: He got me to 113hp and then ags gmauled me. And because he didn't rng the shit out of me he said 'retard'
Don't get smart retard.

Iles didn't bully me ever, LOL. 71-9 on ancestral + ely skulled at graves on 85hp; Awkward ;l

Also btw  Smokepurp hasn't came back to edge without ballista since he got 1hped by a 65 claw spec.

Want to know what else I should reply?

How the fact that you nhed me in divine about 5-6 hours ago, And panic tabbed because I clawed you a 54 on range pray on 70hp.

Oh and the fact I had to hop on my mates acc just to fight you and this time you got 1hped because I didn't gmaul, You didn't even pray melee after I agsed you, You tried to eat out it and in the end you tabbed because you're actually fucking terrible.

Iles is 0-10 vs me in tournaments; Hasn't beaten me in one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...