is elder maul that bad?

Mary Jayne

I've been pking with the elder maul for a couple days now. The max hit is barely higher than a godsword (60, compared to 55) in semi-max edge-pk gear.

I have maxed once or twice with it, but it's rare to hit above 50.  The price it costs is not worth it IMO when Dragon Claws/AGS can spec 70+ for a fraction of the cost.

I believe it does need a slight buff - accuracy, not max hit.

Used to use this item every now and then when it was first released (too inactive to know if its got a buff or nerf since then) but as a pure, it hit constantly, zerk, not as often but it work, main, never, unless it was a hybrid/tribrid fight and I hit on robes, never

21 minutes ago, Xoft99 said:

My testing was on a maxed 126, edge pking.

Would it be difficult to scale accuracy based off of combat level? (This logic could be re-used to nerf lvl 90 void heavy ballista accounts - everyone knows it is too overpowered)

An account with 99 ranged, void and rigour should hit the same regardless of combat level. 

1 hour ago, Xoft99 said:

My testing was on a maxed 126, edge pking.

Would it be difficult to scale accuracy based off of combat level? (This logic could be re-used to nerf lvl 90 void heavy ballista accounts - everyone knows it is too overpowered)

Not a great idea.