Jad, skotizo and heavy ballista suggestion.

My suggestions are as follows:

Nerf damage output of skotizo. Consider removing the dragon scimitar effect it currently applies.

Double check how being in combat works in this regard, I still sometimes get that it says someone is in combat while they're just pvming and noone is on them.

I'd also want to suggest requiring combat 126 to attack jad/skotizo.

The combat level shenannigans is just plane lame.

It wouldn't be that bad if there wasn't ballista.

Voiders have same damage output at 100 combat as at 126, it's very broken.

Also combat 77 ballista pures outdamage people meleeing jad/skot.

The ballista is a broken weapon on it's own, I'm not sure what the max hit is but the other day I was nh'ing, some guy and I were frozen away from eachother, he drinks some potions and some voider cunt clicks on me, hitting instant 72 with ballista spec. That's plain retarded.

Up until then didn't know it could hit that high, it would be fair if ballista could hit 55- 60 at far maximum.

So to summarize:

Require 126 cb to attack skotizo or jad

Make dragon scim effect less frequent or consider removing

Reduce damage output skotizo in general

NERF BALLISTA. 

I doubt this will get much support because there are many ballista dogs in this game who lack any skill and just press attack but it needs to be nerfed to give more people a chance at wilderniss events as well as contribute to less bullshit in combat general.

• Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1
5 hours ago, Headchef420 said:

It wouldn't be that bad if there wasn't ballista. FUCK OFF

that makes complete sense they have the same armour weapon and prayer just lower hp idiot. WHY WOULD THEY HIT ANY LOWER

Also combat 77 ballista pures outdamage people meleeing jad/skotizo

sorry your spawn set can't compete with a 35k weapon

The ballista is a broken weapon on it's own, I'm not sure what the max hit is but the other day I was nh'ing, some guy and I were frozen away from eachother, he drinks some potions and some voider cunt clicks on me, hitting instant 72 with ballista spec. That's plain retarded.

Ags is 4K and it can hit 83s. ??

Up until then didn't know it could hit that high, it would be fair if ballista could hit 55- 60 at far maximum.

How about no

So to summarize:

Maybe

Learn to tank idiot 

No

NERF BALLISTA. 

No

@sophia @Smackd @Tesfxye @JBLIND

Great suggestions! :kappa: 

12 hours ago, Headchef420 said:

Nerf damage output of skotizo. Consider removing the dragon scimitar effect it currently applies.

Double check how being in combat works in this regard, I still sometimes get that it says someone is in combat while they're just pvming and noone is on them.

I'd also want to suggest requiring combat 126 to attack jad/skotizo.

The combat level shenannigans is just plane lame.

It wouldn't be that bad if there wasn't ballista.

Also combat 77 ballista pures outdamage people meleeing jad/skot.

So to summarize:

NERF BALLISTA. 

I doubt this will get much support because there are many ballista dogs in this game who lack any skill and just press attack but it needs to be nerfed to give more people a chance at wilderniss events as well as contribute to less bullshit in combat general.

I hate you.