Same Sea

l DONT NOW

this is funny ngl. made up scores, made up internet persona smh.

40 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

You’re like the 6ix9ine of roatpkz, tryna be gangster but really you a faggot

spot on ngl

The irony in this topic lol. You dont know or want to know anything about me. Yet i wake up and you have made a forum topic about me. ive been asleep for the past 8 hours l0l. Imagine thinking about me so much lol. Fucking fan

Edited by Same Sea
  • Upvote 2
52 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

this is funny ngl. made up scores, made up internet persona smh.

spot on ngl

The irony in this topic lol. You dont know or want to know anything about me. Yet i wake up and you have made a forum topic about me. ive been asleep for the past 8 hours l0l. Imagine thinking about me so much lol. Fucking fan

”Made up scores” all you literally do is flame bait, avoid & deny ur deaths, you’re not even trying to change the scores that’s what pissing me off...😂

I’ve slept too wtf you just don’t wake up early enough cuz you have nothing to do in ur life, u live home @ ur parents house unemployed little emo ego big as a ur mouth on a dead game ur scared to go outside cuz u no u’d get cheffed for walking around with that long colorful hair u battyboy 💀 

( @JBLIND don’t lock, just move to flamewars )

Edited by l DONT NOW
1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

”Made up scores” all you literally do is flame bait, avoid & deny ur deaths, you’re not even trying to change the scores that’s what pissing me off...😂

I’ve slept too wtf you just don’t wake up early enough cuz you have nothing to do in ur life, u live home @ ur parents house unemployed little emo ego big as a ur mouth on a dead game ur scared to go outside cuz u no u’d get cheffed for walking around with that long colorful hair u battyboy 💀 

( @JBLIND don’t lock, just move to flamewars )

i find it cute that i am the first thought in your head when you wake up tho :)

2 hours ago, repent said:

u admire 1013 so much and all u do is talk about him but im 100% sure ali doesn't even know u

same sea is a better pker than u are ur a bank switcher 

1013 can suck my dick lo0ol idgaf who the fuck he is or if he knows me, he's amongst the better ones though (ur not on this level so don't u care about who i consider 2 be good or not ok) so I'd rather fight him than any1 on roatz tbh, zero competition :/

idk why you'd say that tho tbh u shouldn't know a single brid on earth there should be no interaction between u or any other hybrid ever ur shit Arun was making fun of u for yeeears

11 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

1013 can suck my dick lo0ol idgaf who the fuck he is or if he knows me, he's amongst the better ones though (ur not on this level so don't u care about who i consider 2 be good or not ok) so I'd rather fight him than any1 on roatz tbh, zero competition :/

idk why you'd say that tho tbh u shouldn't know a single brid on earth there should be no interaction between u or any other hybrid ever ur shit Arun was making fun of u for yeeears

Get a brid set and actually come fight all these people, you may have got some acknowledgement if you had actually made this topic say if you actually killed someone lmao 

23 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

i can guarantee that if you and i were still friends u would still be hitting me up every time someone wants to 1v1 you and you cant think of a way out

36 minutes ago, repent said:

i can guarantee that if you and i were still friends u would still be hitting me up every time someone wants to 1v1 you and you cant think of a way out

that would've deserved a thousand up votes if i hadn't already showed our chat where you CLEARLY wanted to fight smokey for pride and to show u can pk on 07 LOL, and apart from that time i've never seen u at a pk zone except for that time u let code fight jake for u

13 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

that would've deserved a thousand up votes if i hadn't already showed our chat where you CLEARLY wanted to fight smokey for pride and to show u can pk on 07 LOL, and apart from that time i've never seen u at a pk zone except for that time u let code fight jake for u

u would be hard pressed to find me pking because I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE