Cya

pkmafia8

Hello fellow roatpkz players

Im known as bluedragon, pkmafia8, kratzka, rot key and keytracker

i had alot of fun playing rsps which concludes having flame wars with other people and killing people in the wilderness.But i have decided to quit rsps, since i think i am too old for anything rs related. I have spent alot of time playing rsps, while it didt benifite me irl so i currently see it as a waste of time which i could spent more productive. playing rsps has always hold me a step back irl which i want to stop.

Most of u will think that 17 years old isnt old but yeah i have made the decision thay i came on a age where i should playing computergames. I hope that everyone makes the best out of it in real life even the people who'm i beefed with. I never ment anything i said ingame. 

so 2 bustdown and gunit

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1

Written by a true foreigner as I struggled to make sense of the broken English. Nonetheless I hope your increased amount of spare time will be spent well on studying science and completing your multiple choice worksheet homework's and that you excel in life Blue Dragon my a7e. 

a44e0fda35173dd9e20aa0a7f48baa8f.png

5 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Written by a true foreigner as I struggled to make sense of the broken English. Nonetheless I hope your increased amount of spare time will be spent well on studying science and completing your multiple choice worksheet homework's and that you excel in life Blue Dragon my a7e. 

a44e0fda35173dd9e20aa0a7f48baa8f.png

I dont know why u are trying to mock me. Atleast u made it in real life u have a job at a desk where u can browse through the roatpkz forums and dealing with appeals.

4 minutes ago, Umut said:

Cya man

cya 

4 minutes ago, king get it why said:

good luck with out the special part of life roat pkz cu bro

thanks and cya

• Upvote 1