Fastest/Easiest Money-making Method?

repent

I’ve always had issues with keeping money on this server, (I’d get a small amount and go nowhere with it, or get a lot and give it away or lose it). I’m not looking to make shitloads of money, but I am looking for a somewhat fast method (something that won’t make me spend 12 hours working on, only to get nowhere). Post suggestions below

• Hmmm 1

5 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Legit kill people on an alt if you're worried about kdr. Just edge pk in a pure set-up or main. Keys are sick money making methods

Not worried about kdr or elo, however edge poking can get stale. I’ll give it a shot lawl !

3 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Legit kill people on an alt if you're worried about kdr. Just edge pk in a pure set-up or main. Keys are sick money making methods

Cant kill ppl who risk with ur free items that u get

U get 1 good key which is platinum like 4 times every 1000 kills if we realistic (thats alot of kills) and the other keys suck ass they just contain food and venom pots

jad & skotizo 1 winner only, same with tourney, voting is like 6 pages for 400 pkp and a mage’s book alone is 1.25k so yh its not rlly that ez

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Forecaster said:

Lately deep wild has been active and iv'e seen people start going out in risk. Honestly even if it's just ahrims fuck it it's still some type of risk to help you towards having more pkp. Last resort is staking but it's not worth it 

Idk, everything is kinda expensive now and it's still pretty hard to get PKP. I enjoy this game a lot and I think it's improved a bunch, just a difficult game economy-wise.

Good1

23 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Revenant dragons are like 12k PKP/H, second would probs be chaos elemental at like 5k PH, Zulrah is next on the agenda and should be the go-to money maker.

Good1

Kill kraken for the unoted angler fish , u won’t make your money back if you go into a instance room BTW.

• 2 years later...