Veteran Rank (in-game) w/ poll

Add the Veteran Rank in-game?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Add the Veteran Rank in-game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

54 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

add it but remove youtuber rank ingame... youtuber is such an easy rank to get:/

Agree with this. YouTube rank should have more value than it currently has.

O.T.: Supporting as well. Would be pretty neat to be able to represent your Veteran status In-game.

Edited by Fantastic
5 hours ago, Xoft99 said:

I have been playing Roat Pkz on and off for years (well over 3 - dates have been tracked since early 2015; guarantee I was playing before then).

Would that mean that I would be a veteran?

*Please note that the veteran rank will only been given to people who have been active on the forums and not in-game!

Doesn't matter if you've been playing since 2015, it's a forum rank. You'll need to be more active on the forums than in-game. Btw, you've created your forum account on octobor, 2016.

Edited by Bind U Dead
1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

*Please note that the veteran rank will only been given to people who have been active on the forums and not in-game!

Doesn't matter if you've been playing since 2015, it's a forum rank. You'll need to be more active on the forums than in-game. Btw, you've created your forum account on octobor, 2016.

Thanks for the clarification.

FYI, I had an account I used for the forums before this one.. Unfortunately I cannot remember the details, as it was like 5 years ago.

Also, I wasn't so active on the forums right at the beginning.