Beware - Luring

Pure

I found 2 retards luring people for their banks. Please read below on how to avoid this lure and hopefully warn others about how this lure is being used. 

The Lure - They are using 3 accounts, 2 of the accounts have similar names. In this lure I recorded below, " S  E  X  Y " & " S  E  X Y " are the ones actually trading, except if you notice that one of them is standing on the other side near the monk's monastery. If that person trades you and you trade them back, you will be forced to run into the wilderness toward the monastery causing you to be "lured" and killed by the 3rd individual - " Imarandy ". 

Beware of this lure, I have seen far too many people die from this.

wHopwpJ.gif

Edited by Pure

No offence but if you fall for that like 2k13 lure thats sad.

sorry its sad. for you to lose your bank. dafuk does that mean. its sad that players will do that to newer ones. but saying its sad, for someone to lose there bank to a person whos looking to kill someone unlegit is ' right' an the person falling for a trick. is sad , all of you are sad lel. teach me how to lure or gtfo. there should be a guide to how to lure, if its sad to be lured an fall for it apperntly    IT IS SAD, THAT YOU ARE NEW. AN NO BODY CARES FOR YOU.

Edited by lionking69
SAD TO LURE, BUT ITS ALSO SAD TO BE NEW

I have no clue how you all know about this lure. Maybe it's because I don't approach the wild with valuables (or have valuables -.-!!) but how is it that known?? I think some of you LOT are gassing considering this is a roatpkz only glitch and it's not like I've ever seen anyone reported for it or it announced before in 2 years LOL