HAPPY BIRTHDAY JBLIND

Smackd

25 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

Fuck jblind guy banned ekaya for having a bigger bank than him 

No it was because he plays roat all the time, doesn't work and his income is taking money from ATM's. H ealso said he quit Roat but still plays so i was really confused about Ekaya

33 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

No it was because he plays roat all the time, doesn't work and his income is taking money from ATM's. H ealso said he quit Roat but still plays so i was really confused about Ekaya

I heard that's not his only income, no need to hate on his lifestyle though 

On 4/20/2018 at 12:46 PM, JBLIND said:

Such a rat. At least tagg me when you talk about me you rat. How do you know that I dont work? I dont even play that much. Made 1/3 of your bank in 2 hours, while you gave your ass away for it. Kid becomes a mod an thinks he has made it in his life lmfaoo. @JBLIND @Tesfxye

Edited by Ekaya04_
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Ekaya04_ said:

Such a rat. At least tagg me when you talk about me you rat. How do you know that I dont work? I dont even play that much. Made 1/3 of your bank in 2 hours, while you gave your ass away for it. Kid becomes a mod an thinks he has made it in his life lmfaoo. @JBLIND @Tesfxye

You was willing to wipe your account just because you couldn't wait 28 days to play ( Not even Mac-Banned LMFAO )

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

You was willing to wipe your account just because you couldn't wait 28 days to play ( Not even Mac-Banned LMFAO )

Gretar litteraly said: “I’ll remove a few hundred K from your account just to be sure you won’t rwt”  and since ive made 1/3 of your bank in just 2 hours I dont care about a few hundred K. (Which you are willing to wipe your ass for) rat.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Ekaya04_ said:

Gretar litteraly said: “I’ll remove a few hundred K from your account just to be sure you won’t rwt”  and since ive made 1/3 of your bank in just 2 hours I dont care about a few hundred K. (Which you are willing to wipe your ass for) rat.

Why do I care if you made X amount of my bank in X amount of time o.O You cried to Gretar to get yourself Un-banned because you did nothing wrong. A quick explanation to him and some evidence he banned you again himself :S Was it worth the 247 nagging on forums, crying on discord and trying to spam ring me :D 

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Why do I care if you made X amount of my bank in X amount of time o.O You cried to Gretar to get yourself Un-banned because you did nothing wrong. A quick explanation to him and some evidence he banned you again himself :S Was it worth the 247 nagging on forums, crying on discord and trying to spam ring me :D 

Just perm ban him 

2 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Lmfao, look how you try to show up as if your right. The reason I spam ring you is because you always end up having to ignore me or act as if youve had enough. Typical the behaviour of a rat. 

Just now, JBLIND said:

4ner;
you cried for an un-ban from Gretar and he still kept your ban :( awkward 

So funny to see you changing the subject LMFAO. Stop trying to pipe up now because you’ll end up banning me from the forums AGAIN. Looooool fucking rat.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ekaya04_ said:

So funny to see you changing the subject LMFAO. Stop trying to pipe up now because you’ll end up banning me from the forums AGAIN. Looooool fucking rat.

I didn't change the subject :( ? 4ner btw :p 

8 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Kinda embarassing that this is the only enjoyment in ur life

^ lit 🤣

11 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

I didn't change the subject :( ? 4ner btw 😛

You clearly did, give an answer instead of trying to pipe up, fucking rat.