This is how it really looks when spartans is pking

These dumb fucks in spartans rly think they can make a post on us when we have twice as much shit on them. 

God bless lmfao

Edit: Every1 saying hurr durr edge hills, they dont leave edge when im online so its pretty hard to get kps above that and i aint tryna wait until 4am so i can catch their spec tab trips at graves

0fd9e81d2eeabc3d68576f862c66b8cd.png.390e8a17a99d54517bd59e9e509191a4.png

download.png.b94c31a6267c1b1dae5c7bfc130e9227.png

19a3dcab963dd6760db6a9b79dbb0a05.png.be5b6ae2bc5bfd534ce2b7aa2d15eaef.png

df60f666092b1d1ca40bca1d296d21bd.gif

8af4a590b874080cdc5bec20f2e17739.gif

b3a18ac682883a3e5186846056667443.gif<-- Bully victim reduced to this

Edited by genj
  • Upvote 5
  • Nice 1
On 4/26/2018 at 5:50 PM, seers10 said:

lmao can someone recruit this pussy

shit topic nice lies gl pking 

In all honesty I don’t consider anything you say. Don’t have time to respond to all these fan responses, so make the most of this one. 

All I know is you seem to quote everything I say. Seems you’re to a little too interested in me. Somebody told me you put one of the quotes in your Insta bio. Cutie. 

p.s: I don’t play, sorry xx

Edited by Its Gorillas
7 minutes ago, Jade Lens said:

Thread a tad bit pointless isn’t it? Should be moved this isn’t really clan discussion it’s just a 1v1 kill at EdgeVille, also this topic is a weak rebuttal to their thread as they have 10 times the kills on theirs.

Tl;dr: Still isn’t enough and isn’t a clan topic should be moved @Smackd @JBLIND @Fantastic @Ban152

10x kills but none on us? U dont quite get it, so please dont comment again.

5 minutes ago, genj said:

10x kills but none on us? U dont quite get it, so please dont comment again.

I will comment once more, I don’t really care but it’s very obvious their thread was a lot more appealing than a thread with one kill at level 2 wilderness.

Don’t need to be hostile it’s just my opinion, (and the obvious POV).

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Jade Lens said:

I will comment once more, I don’t really care but it’s very obvious their thread was a lot more appealing than a thread with one kill at level 2 wilderness.

Don’t need to be hostile it’s just my opinion, (and the obvious POV).

he just posted multiple kill pictures in response to 1 30hp gif. what's more appealing in that?

1 minute ago, Jade Lens said:

I don’t know who’s who and don’t care but I’m just saying in terms of threads this doesn’t compare in the amount of kills they posted. 

If you have no idea whats going on u rly shouldnt comment, u just look like a dumbass now.

I would explain it to you but you probably dont give a fuck and i cant be bothered anyways

2 minutes ago, Jade Lens said:

I don’t know who’s who and don’t care but I’m just saying in terms of threads this doesn’t compare in the amount of kills they posted. 

that's because one topic has killpics and gifs of like 3 different teams. and this one is only response to his team?

2 hours ago, Same Sea said:

that's because one topic has killpics and gifs of like 3 different teams. and this one is only response to his team?

2 hours ago, genj said:

Dont bother, he clearly dont get it. Lmfao

You don’t bother, a rather unusual topic you guys got waxed (assuming you or someone on the Spartan thread died hence you making a weak rebuttal thread like this). Topic with this small of a sample size maybe shows you guys don’t really PK now do you 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Persona said:

who are you in game u always have a comment on everything going on in wildy

Haven’t logged in in maybe 7 months, nothing wrong with commenting on a thread filled with free entertainment 👀.

1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

Legit LOL

I recall a quitting topic from yours truly, go on and fully quit I have a reason to comment as you do not. 🖐️

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Jade Lens said:

You don’t bother, a rather unusual topic you guys got waxed (assuming you or someone on the Spartan thread died hence you making a weak rebuttal thread like this). Topic with this small of a sample size maybe shows you guys don’t really PK now do you 🤷‍♂️

Haven’t logged in in maybe 7 months, nothing wrong with commenting on a thread filled with free entertainment 👀.

I recall a quitting topic from yours truly, go on and fully quit I have a reason to comment as you do not. 🖐️

You have been having criticism while u havent pked / proved urself therefor all ur arguments are invalid. No one cares about ur opinion can u stop giving it

1 hour ago, Its Gorillas said:

What was ur ign 7 months ago?

Doesn’t really matter I don’t know you keep to yourself.

47 minutes ago, Persona said:

Who are you

Who are you exactly? Probably new gen lol.

22 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Yes please go on as you CONTINUE TO PROVE MY POINT

Did not ask for your point, I don’t care for your point, I don’t know you stop quoting me, you’re trying too hard to get my attention and getting the acceptance of pkmafia8, if you want attention that bad just tell me I’ll give it to you :). 

Anyways done replying to you lot with the IQ of a pebble.

1 minute ago, Jade Lens said:

Did not ask for your point, I don’t care for your point, I don’t know you stop quoting me, you’re trying too hard to get my attention and getting the acceptance of pkmafia8, if you want attention that bad just tell me I’ll give it to you :). 

Who are you 

• Nice 1
26 minutes ago, Jade Lens said:

Alright Mr. 300 IQ

25 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Genj doesn’t pk I don’t know why he makes these threads he’s been afraid to pk ever since he got multi lured at easts lol.

Literally 2 pics in here that isnt mine and you say i aint pking :p?

Why the fuck are you even still commenting this topic lmfao did it hurt your egos that much lmfao? Ur nowhere to be seen on it anyways. 

You dont pk before 4am/smokey logs online

2 hours ago, Obby Pls said:

funny fact is that u can't compete against iles. hes not as bad as you.

don't make me come slap u 

Bro who are you l0l

And why are you always talking about me

Edited by genj
3 minutes ago, genj said:

Literally 2 pics in here that isnt mine and you say i aint pking :p?

Why the fuck are you even still commenting this topic lmfao did it hurt your egos that much lmfao? Ur nowhere to be seen on it anyways. 

You dont pk before 4am/smokey logs online

Bro who are you l0l

And why are you always talking about me

HA good one you don't pk thats apparent everyone knows that

I'm on now though come fight (tho you'll dodge)

• Haha 1

Y u asking who i am when im literally better then you in any style. Tell me what kind of fight you want and i’ll be on to pop some free sets lmao. Donkey irl trying to compete with better people trying to be cool on forums by posting someone afking at edge. Retard irl lmfao go get ur life together.

Edited by Obby Pls
Just now, Smackd said:

HA good one you don't pk thats apparent everyone knows that

I'm on now though come fight (tho you'll dodge)

This old topic that ur still addicted to clearly shows me pking

And i dont play roatpkz anymore 😛 (not like u would compete anyways) go back to swallowing smokeys mudskin d*ck

Obv gotta censor so u dont put restrictions on me again just bcus your feelings got hurt 😂😂😂 immature admin, imagine being you.

7 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

Y u asking who i am when im literally better then you in any style. Tell me what kind of fight you want and i’ll be on to pop some free sets lmao. Donkey irl trying to compete with better people trying to be cool on forums by posting someone afking at edge. Retard irl lmfao go get ur life together.

Still not sure who u are, who afked at edge?

What are you talking about lmfao

4 minutes ago, genj said:

This old topic that ur still addicted to clearly shows me pking

And i dont play roatpkz anymore 😛 (not like u would compete anyways) go back to swallowing smokeys mudskin d*ck

Obv gotta censor so u dont put restrictions on me again just bcus your feelings got hurt 😂😂😂 immature admin, imagine being you.

Still not sure who u are, who afked at edge?

What are you talking about lmfao

You showing iles afking at edge?

are you sure you are not braindead? Please go call a psycholog i will help you find one if you’re really that disabled.

4 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

You showing iles afking at edge?

are you sure you are not braindead? Please go call a psycholog i will help you find one if you’re really that disabled.

Imagine thats the gif u paid most attention to, im done responding to u lmfao

Just now, genj said:

Imagine thats the gif u paid most attention to, im done responding to u lmfao

Lmfao monkey can’t handle it, go somewhere else if you’re trying to step up like this and trying to embarass my friend stupid fool. 

Asked to fight me, you’re ignoring me. So don’t you even come here and call me for a random stupid fuck lmao