A little suggestion

I think there should be "same weapon" option on staking. 

It would be more interesting to stake because i think ddsing/whipping is pretty boring. (It is just my opinion).

For example you could range box using rune knives or something like that. The "same weapon" option would reduce pid wins too.

The best thing is that i don't even find any cons about this suggestion.

I don't see the point the players could just agree to use the same weapon.

You don't see a problem with people just 'agreeing' to use the weapon? They could say they agree but use a better weapon instead of the one they agreed to, and most of the time, the staff can't do anything about that (I think) if that happens.

Edited by Harley

You don't see a problem with people just 'agreeing' to use the weapon? They could say they agree but use a better weapon instead of the one they agreed to, and most of the time, the staff can't do anything about that (I think) if that happens.

Pretty much this, since scamming in duel arena is not punishable this will decrease bull shit. 

How about Same wep and same inv? that way anyone who turns on mage will not be the only one who can compete. 

Edited by Castial

Pretty much this, since scamming in duel arena is not punishable this will decrease bull shit. 

How about Same wep and same inv? that way anyone who turns on mage will not be the only one who can compete. 

Idek if same inv would be possible lol, but if the same wep option was added then it'd be a major improvement.

Oh, i understood Geordie wrong. Agreeing to use same weapon before fight, that would be horrible lol. It would never work.

Oo nice idea, but maybe it would be a bit difficult then. idk.

Edited by attractive

Oh, i understood Geordie wrong. Agreeing to use same weapon before fight, that would be horrible lol. It would never work.

Right, lmao. So easy to deceive somebody lol, although word gets out about being a scammer (sometimes false accusations) on this server quicker than I cum a lion chasing its prey.

Same weapon would be nice but isnt there already a dds and whip only option?

Yes, there is dds/whip option already. But if there were same weapon, people could stake with different weapons. People could gmaul, ags, claw, range box, or even rscim their banks away lol. In my opinion ddsing/whipping is pretty boring and old-fashioned but everyone has their own opinions.

We need to focus on combat and wilderness activity. Staking has been a thorn in the side of RoatPkz for years, sadly without it Gretar would live in a wooden shed and be poor.

Getting off topic a bit there, point is i think there's more important things to do, but this isn't a bad suggestion.

Well, that is true but thanks.