High risking paid for my student debt

Just now, GhettoGospel said:

Obv I posted all the transactions?

are you foreign? dont care. all im saying is you could of worked irl for 5 days to earn that money u dumb fucking pidgeon shit but instead youd rather lose your rs acc

59 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Nordea is shit hahaha

Pyd talks alot but lives on his mums expense

and Pyd making a sick rs acc takes 2 weeks @ most I’d rather take the money yanno but that’s me👀

Explain to me why you've never had your own rs acc then? Retard whale 🤣

10 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Nordea is shit hahaha

Pyd talks alot but lives on his mums expense

and Pyd making a sick rs acc takes 2 weeks @ most I’d rather take the money yanno but that’s me👀

At least Nordea is legit.

Danske Bank were caught in money laundering for billions ROFL.

On 5/4/2018 at 6:00 AM, GhettoGospel said:

What job could possibly gain you that amount of money in half a week?

That's only ~200k p/year USD
~250k p/year AUD 
But considering those transactions are spread out over a month any normal reasonable paying job could've earned that much.

4 hours ago, Zoradz said:

That's only ~200k p/year USD
~250k p/year AUD 
But considering those transactions are spread out over a month any normal reasonable paying job could've earned that much.

In Denmark we pay like 45% taxes.

Just now, GhettoGospel said:

Or around that. $250k/year is a crazy salary, if you lived in Denmark

20 minutes ago, GhettoGospel said:

Or around that. $250k/year is a crazy salary, if you lived in Denmark

Yeah, Denmark has one of the highest tax burdens in the world.

I guess you should move away from Denmark then... 🙄 200k+ salary is not hard to come by in most western worlds. Even without a degree.

33 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Yeah, Denmark has one of the highest tax burdens in the world.

I guess you should move away from Denmark then... 🙄 200k+ salary is not hard to come by in most western worlds. Even without a degree.

On the plus side, everything is basically free. Education, injury treatments etc. I like the way the Danish government is handling things, the weak ones in our society has a chance of living as well. :D 

• 5 years later...

Regarding moving away from Denmark for a higher salary, that's certainly an option some people consider. Different countries offer various opportunities and lifestyles, and it's a personal choice. It's true that a 200k+ salary is achievable in many Western countries, even without a degree, depending on one's career path and skills.
But it's nice to hear that you appreciate the Danish government's approach to providing for all its citizens and ensuring that even the less fortunate have access to essential services. It's a testament to the social safety nets in place.
If you ever find yourself navigating financial matters outside of Denmark and need guidance, Mortgage Broker in Ipswich is a trusted resource for expert advice on mortgages and other financial concerns.

Edited by ErickIss