Buffs, added content, remove from store.

NOTE; This is my opinion on what would improve the server, it's open for debate. Any flame will be removed.

Buffs; for the buffs personally i feel that the deadman mode keys aren't too rewarding considering the rarity of the higher tier keys, also the keys aren't 100% guaranteed so i feel they should be more rewarding. 

So for bronze instead of one item have it noted and x3,

the best reward from a silver should be a staff of light/dead/all godswords/dragon crossbow and pretty rare the dragon hunter crossbow.

Gold best reward should be pk supplies with a high quantity should as 1k anglers, 500 super combats, 1k karambwans, 500 dragonstone dragon bolts (e)/opals 

Plat should be a high tier reward such as 2x ags, d claws, and the very rare chance of a raid item, such as dinhs, kodai, elder or ancestral pieces.

The anglers etc should be removed from the pk store so they have some added value too them. 

Remove some other stuff from the store such as dragon darts, zulrah scales so people can actually grind zulrah and not need a unique drop too make some money from it.

For added content add vorkath which can drop dragonfire ward, visage, the pet and jar of decay which can be exchanged for 2k pkp.

instanced monster areas ; For donators+ (depending on the tier of your donator rank) possibly add instanced areas such as demonics, bandos etc to tempt more people pvming. Yes its a spawn server ik but items need to come into the game one way or another.

25 minutes ago, frogsplash57 said:

But diamond is legit so rare lmao, over 500 kills since key release on multiple accs and not seen one yet

Diamond you get only from winning a HP event. The keys as they are are balanced enough to the point where they're not too op and that they're not worth trying to get. Anymore they would be too OP. Remember they are not supposed to be the only means of making PKP. Just an additional reward to people who are pking as well as getting PKP each kill also. Of which has been increased over the passed months dramatically. 

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

You didn’t receive them before, so it’s a plus however you see it.

Keys are awful because the risk is not worth the reward. I could go risk, 1k for example, not a large amount but it's risking nonetheless. I kill 20-30 people, all I'll get is mostly bronze keys and karambwans and other shit that's less value in the shop than what it says when you get the item from swapping keys. If I were to die just once, I'm at a loss. Far less people are risking anything now.