Buff drops from donator zone monsters

Donator Zone Monsters  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Buff drops from donator zone monsters, remove tele tabs, food supplies and potions as drops.

The current drop table of Roat Pkz monster says
Magic fang
Armadyl godsword
Bandos Set, etcc

I have been camping in donator zone for 4-5 hrs seriously and all I got was ring (i) and potions, food supplies.

The donator zone is dead, I don't see a point of having the donator zone ingame, either buff the drops from the donator zone monster or revamp the donator zone into something else, idk what, that''s upto the community but the current donator zone isin't worth shit. 

Please don't comment, do zulrah, do kraken, I'm not looking for those monsters, I already know they exist ingame. I was looking for something more rewarding for donators.

Edited by armoz
19 hours ago, armoz said:

Please don't comment, do zulrah, do kraken, do revs I'm not looking for those monsters, I already know they exist ingame. I was looking for something more rewarding for donators.

The drop table is broken I'm on 500 Roat pkz monster kill count and the only notable loot was x2 BCP, x2 prim boots, x1 peg. boots, around 50 ring (i)s 1.5k universal tele tabs, 1.7k anglers, 1.5k cooked karawam(or however it's spelled) where's the magic fang? where's the AGS?????

17 minutes ago, armoz said:

The drop table is broken I'm on 500 Roat pkz monster kill count and the only notable loot was x2 BCP, x2 prim boots, x1 peg. boots, around 50 ring (i)s 1.5k universal tele tabs, 1.7k anglers, 1.5k cooked karawam(or however it's spelled) where's the magic fang? where's the AGS?????

Well considering they're both 1/937...