The reason i got muted - Staff members are muslim and defend allah's paedophiles.

I'm muted and this filthy muslim is happy because he's a "veteran". Staff members on this server are muslims and must be creating their own grooming gang.

A muslim scumbag.png

He then proceeded to say his muslim family like 6 year old girls and called me white scum but according to craig that's fine but me calling him a paki is worth a 2 week mute muslims sicken me.

It's fine though because it's their "religion" a man in the sky tells them to abuse young children.

• Haha 1

IM DELETING YOU, <@!434058537283616789> <@444554238580752386>Ā 
ā–ˆā–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....Ā 
ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....Ā 
ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....Ā 
ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ] 99% complete.....

šŸš«ERROR!šŸš« šŸ’ÆTruešŸ’Æ Brothers of Islam are irreplaceable ā˜ŖI could never delete you Brother!šŸ’– Send this to ten other šŸ‘ŖMujahideenšŸ‘Ŗ who would give their lives for ļ·²Allahļ·² Or never get called ā˜ļøBrotherā˜ļø

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

IM DELETING YOU,
ā–ˆā–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....Ā 
ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....Ā 
ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....Ā 
ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ] 99% complete.....

no_entry_signERROR!no_entry_sign 100True100 Brothers of Islam are irreplaceable star_and_crescentI could never delete you Brother!sparkling_heart Send this to ten other familyMujahideenfamily who would give their lives for ļ·²Allahļ·² Or never get called cloudļøBrothercloudļø

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, repent said:

Iā€™m not even Muslim but Iā€™ve read the Quran the Bible and the Torah and there is nothing in the Quran that says anything about sex with underage women idk where you got your info from but youā€™re an idiot

In many muslim countries they marry underage women what the fuck are u talking about?

35 minutes ago, euphoricc said:

In many muslim countries they marry underage women what the fuck are u talking about?

But it doesnā€™t mean itā€™s because theyā€™re Muslim you ignorant retard LOL Indians, East Asians, even Europeans have all had a huge history of underage marriage

Ā 

thats like saying that because the majority of terrorists are from the Middle East that there arenā€™t any other places in the world harboring other terroristsĀ 

Useless. So what if one single person claims itĀ to be true?Ā there's over 2 billion muslims over the world, including me,Ā simple minded people at it's finestĀ honestly get your facts right.Ā 

Arguing over the internet with the kinds of youĀ doesn't work,Ā I'll just put here what Lee said above and continue enjoying my teaĀ 

(Happy Ramadan in a few hoursĀ to all muslims too by the way)

8 hours ago, repent said:

Iā€™m not even Muslim but Iā€™ve read the Quran the Bible and the Torah and there is nothing in the Quran that says anythingļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ about sex with underage women idk where you got your info from but youā€™re an idiotļ»æļ»æ

Ā 

• Upvote 2

Seems like there is much you don't understand. Life has changed massively over the centuries in terms of quality of life, but the human body is basically the same. Generally speaking, in Islam you can be considered an adult once you reach the age of maturity (puberty) - this age varies from individual to individual, but accepted as 8 - 14 with an average age of 11. In practise, many Muslim countries don't adopt this strictly and there are minimum ages for marriage (and subsequently sex). But if you consider that life expectancy in the East has almost doubled just in the last 100 years nevermind fourteen centuries; in the past people were getting married a lot earlier to compensate, doesn't make it wrong. In fact, it may shock you to learn that it even happens today in USA.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brides

http://www.tahirih.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/FINAL-State-Marriage-Age-Requirements-Statutory-Compilation-PDF.pdf

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Seems like there is much you don't understand. Life has changed massively over the centuries in terms of quality of life, but the human body is basically the same. Generally speaking, in Islam you can be considered an adult once you reach the age of maturity (puberty) - this age varies from individual to individual, but accepted as 8 - 14 with an average age of 11. In practise, many Muslim countries don't adopt this strictly and there are minimum ages for marriage (and subsequently sex). But if you consider that life expectancy in the East has almost doubled just in the last 100 years nevermind fourteen centuries; in the past people were getting married a lot earlier to compensate, doesn't make it wrong. In fact, it may shock you to learn that it even happens today in USA.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brides

http://www.tahirih.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/FINAL-State-Marriage-Age-Requirements-Statutory-Compilation-PDF.pdf

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you are smart gif