Spawnable items in bank

It would be pretty sweet if we could have an option to 'toggle' having spawnable items appear in bank or not.
I know this would require engine work and might  be hard, however it would really be appreciated by a lot of people I'm sure.
Currently the bank becomes cluttered from unnecessary items which can be spawned from kits anyways.
Alternatively a *destroy all items with no value* option would work as well.
Let me know what you guys think!

Someone tag SaLaD I don't know his forum name xD

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

It's possible to make spawnables appear as the X icon, but any specific reason you'd want that or just so easy to find items that are of value.

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 17.13.50.png

fix it so we can just search for random spawnables in the bank that isn't really in the bank so we don't have to spawn them.

that would be dope

7 hours ago, Gretar said:

It's possible to make spawnables appear as the X icon, but any specific reason you'd want that or just so easy to find items that are of value.

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 17.13.50.png

I suppose I could reorganize bank so all spawnables are on the last bank tab.
It just seems like since you can spawn them anyways there's no reason for them to be in the bank, that's main reason. Like over time if you banked hundreds of rune defenders and barrows gloves it can get annoying.

6 hours ago, Xilkihxl said:

I suppose I could reorganize bank so all spawnables are on the last bank tab.
It just seems like since you can spawn them anyways there's no reason for them to be in the bank, that's main reason. Like over time if you banked hundreds of rune defenders and barrows gloves it can get annoying.

Yup

14 hours ago, Xilkihxl said:

It would be pretty sweet if we could have an option to 'toggle' having spawnable items appear in bank or not.
I know this would require engine work and might  be hard, however it would really be appreciated by a lot of people I'm sure.
Currently the bank becomes cluttered from unnecessary items which can be spawned from kits anyways.
Alternatively a *destroy all items with no value* option would work as well.
Let me know what you guys think!

Someone tag SaLaD I don't know his forum name xD

GOOD IDEA ^^

Edited by Andrew