More Redbars

12 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

I hope day I’ll watch one of your videos and you will have improved

also why are you hiding your name as if anyone cares who you are lool 

Still waiting for the day you could compete with people somewhere else then roatpkz u got tortured from every server and were stuck here you quit to jjh and you started a osrs acc which u gave up playing after 10m total xp youre one of the biggest memes on roat pkz after jalon and nh tank the only reason ur keeping up with ppl on roat is ur arab rng btw why u still on my dick didnt u quit this game?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, God Dildo said:

Still waiting for the day you could compete with people somewhere else then roatpkz u got tortured from every server and were stuck here you quit to jjh and you started a osrs acc which u gave up playing after 10m total xp youre one of the biggest memes on roat pkz after jalon and nh tank the only reason ur keeping up with ppl on roat is ur arab rng btw why u still on my dick didnt u quit this game?

Having a go mate

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, God Dildo said:

Why are you saying all of this as if you are anywhere near the same skill level as me lol, I could literally come back on today after not playing for 2 months and kill you in one fight. Also it’s known I have shit rng so you can’t even use that excuse for planking to me every time you fight me lmfao 

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Why are you saying all of this as if you are anywhere near the same skill level as me lol, I could literally come back on today after not playing for 2 months and kill you in one fight. Also it’s known I have shit rng so you can’t even use that excuse for planking to me every time you fight me lmfao 

16 hours ago, seers10 said:

T B H

2 ppl that started pking on roatpkz one trynns impress us with antidrag that couldnt compete on osrs. and the other pked nowhere beside roat calling others randoms LMFAO DEAD IRL

1 hour ago, God Dildo said:

2 ppl that started pking on roatpkz one trynns impress us with antidrag that couldnt compete on osrs. and the other pked nowhere beside roat calling others randoms LMFAO DEAD IRL

Who called u a random loool that’s just your insecurities coming out, I just said why are you hiding your name. It’s like littlewillis bridding on an alt 

@seers10 send that antidrag over bro