Iles a bit angry today? ;p

Agree with premade kits in most cases.

Also on the topic of dd’ing, so many times I’ve experienced or witnessed people go from outclassing their opponent and being + damage, to uncontrollably becoming -200 from dd’ing whilst constantly getting  barraged by max mage.

How is it a competitive tournament which is remotely skill-based if you cannot control the outcome no matter what you do? Either make it regulated or introduce a mechanic that disables the possibility of dd’ing in fights. 

@JBLIND @Smackd @Gretar

Ops?

Edited by Its Gorillas
  • Upvote 1

I've asked Gretar about making it so that you cannot dd your opponent, still pushing for that. in terms of the pre-made kits I am in favor for. Although I have made tons of suggestions to Gretar on how to fix this. Mainly removing un-necessary high accuracy mage items and forcing certain items such as defender, k top, tent, b ring and forcing an option of tank top and legs etc.. 

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

How are You still shit 

Flame off, ill slap you any day

1 hour ago, Toast420 said:

cant believe i just wasted my time on this thread rofl what a shit post

Doubt u have anything better to spend your time on if ur on here anyways 😛

3 hours ago, genj said:

Flame off, ill slap you any day

Doubt u have anything better to spend your time on if ur on here anyways 😛

ur right mate, had a spare 5 minutes with nothing better to do and here i see the typical roat standard post rofl (this one). good to know ur still here spending ur time wisely too, almighty veteran :D