Roatpkz Official Promotional PK Video (FEAT JBLING) (Contest entry)

Edits were decent, Music was Meh, Pking style was whatever, Overall I give it a 6 out of 10 but ofc it’s good to see Roat pkz grow and expand over the years with people promoting it. This isn’t hate, I like Gayblind and bruce lee and have no problems with either of them but this is just my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Edits were decent, Music was Meh, Pking style was whatever, Overall I give it a 6 out of 10 but ofc it’s good to see Roat pkz grow and expand over the years with people promoting it. This isn’t hate, I like Gayblind and bruce lee and have no problems with either of them but this is just my opinion. 

i see what u mean it was good but it wasnt quite king lee

55 minutes ago, WAHEY said:

Tfw your plat key gives 1500 karams 

Nice vid

thanks g + trus me

6 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Not the way to do it m8  

I had like 2 weeks to sort this out inip plus like 18 hrs of editing along with working a full time job

2 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Intro was hella clean brother!

Good shit.

Thanks g

6 hours ago, Hatcx said:

good video

Good guy 

1 hour ago, Queen Royal said:

taylor my a7e, amazing video

keep up the amazing work G

also @Smackd keep ignoring me and i will shove a cattle prod up ur ass

I’m not Taylor, why I’m king lee!

2 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Intro was hella clean brother!

Good shit.

Thanks lol the intro was the longest part

4 hours ago, Smoothie said:

You’re doing amazing sweetie

Thanks honey boo bear

5 hours ago, Tupac said:

Cool video arun getting gassed as usual 

+1 guy thinks that just because I’m nice to him that he can be my hype man

It’s funny, Most people commenting about lee’s Video complainin can’t even make a proper video themselves 💀💀 Every brid on this server makes boring content imo, Don’t see how people can hate on this video when 90% of the brids on this game can’t make anything close to it, Yes the video isn’t the best but it’s promoting the server that all of you love to play and y’all should support that instead of throwing negative comments around. 

@repent 

Not looking for a fight or flame, Just speaking my mind. 

• Nice 1
Just now, Matt said:

It’s funny, Most people commenting about lee’s Video complainin can’t even make a proper video themselves 💀💀 Every brid on this server makes boring content imo, Don’t see how people can hate on this video when 90% of the brids on this game can’t make anything close to it, Yes the video isn’t the best but it’s promoting the server that all of you love to play and y’all should support that instead of throwing negative comments around. 

@repent 

my guy 💯

1 hour ago, Matt said:

@repent 

Imagine beingg so wet you get hurt over constructive criticism/opinions on someone else’s video

4 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

Imagine beingg so wet you get hurt over constructive criticism/opinions on someone else’s video

Imagine playing a private server all day everyday while still can’t afford a house irl lmfao go back in ur shell turtle arun nobody cares about what you have to say 

• 1 month later...