07 membership

l DONT NOW

12 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

when the millions coming from drugs  isnt enough🤣

When they are but a random thinks ur tryna make money off of membership *

Btw I buy rs gold (other ppls money) and sell it back + i sell cocaine on the side + i work like a normal person I have like 4-5 incomes while u have 0 stop commenting broke nigga

18 minutes ago, Gied4life said:

why not just buy bonds u dumb paki

Not tryna make money off of this u dumb fuck I’m offering mates 1 year membership cheap af instead of them buying it full price

36 minutes ago, GhettoGospel said:

Why not just buy osrs gold off websites lol?

Ok bro I don’t alrdy do thst but ok

43 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:
53 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Btw I buy rs gold (other ppls money) and sell it back + i sell cocaine on the side + i work like a normal person I have like 4-5 incomes while u have 0 stop commenting broke nigg

Edited by repent
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Btw I buy rs gold (other ppls money) and sell it back + i sell cocaine on the side + i work like a normal person I have like 4-5 incomes while u have 0 stop commenting broke nigga

okay druglord not that anyone actually buys the shit you are telling people. You're a well mannered and kind hearted boy irl. stop acting like a gangster online.

59 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

okay druglord not that anyone actually buys the shit you are telling people. You're a well mannered and kind hearted boy irl. stop acting like a gangster online.

Yh bro i’d definitely try to impress some guy who listens to taylor swift rather than tell you the reality 

ur broke and sad about it

1 hour ago, GhettoGospel said:

This thread is the cringiest thing I've ever seen.

Alrdy did it to 2 people, I guess there are others who take it seriously then

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Thought you had 1m why you stressin

never stop hunting😉

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Stop wasting your time you going to quit in less than a month like the indian

I don’t play rs i don’t want to either this thread has nothing to do about me

5 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

That's what I meant about cringe, not that you're doing your thing about membership.

You sell cocaine in real life? Yet you brag about it on a public forum who most likely doesn't give a fuck.

Listen up boy, you're nothing, ok? If you have the nerve to brag about your wrong doings, you're absolutely just a joke then. Nobody who grew up in the gutter or do anything against the law in real life would ever brag about it. 

You should use some of your money to see a therapist, considering you're bragging about selling drugs on an RSPS forum, I quote RSPS forum.

• Upvote 2
49 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Yh bro i’d definitely try to impress some guy who listens to taylor swift rather than tell you the reality 

ur broke and sad about it

Alrdy did it to 2 people, I guess there are others who take it seriously then

never stop hunting😉

I don’t play rs i don’t want to either this thread has nothing to do about me

Why did u ignore my question? Where do u get your deets from 

21 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

spending irl money on rs godbless

not my own :P

21 hours ago, GhettoGospel said:

That's what I meant about cringe, not that you're doing your thing about membership.

You sell cocaine in real life? Yet you brag about it on a public forum who most likely doesn't give a fuck. Brag? No he was saying I don't make enough money LOL had to clarify it for him 

Listen up boy, you're nothing, ok? If you have the nerve to brag about your wrong doings, you're absolutely just a joke then. Nobody who grew up in the gutter or do anything against the law in real life would ever brag about it. LMFAO everyone who does brags about it these days and it's not even bragging cuz I don't give 2 fucks about someone i'll never meet I'm just encouraging him to do the same thing (make money, whether it's legal or illegal)

You should use some of your money to see a therapist, considering you're bragging about selling drugs on an RSPS forum, I quote RSPS forum. this entire post proved nothing you wasted your time fam 

is this really what broke people do? question the way u make ur money 🤣

21 hours ago, GhettoGospel said:

You should use some of your money to see a therapist, considering you're bragging about selling drugs on an RSPS forum, I quote RSPS forum.

? He never bragged about it in the first place. And what if he does chat about it? You ain't giving him any money bro.

Btw I ain't never sold Coke but I'm sure it's always a smart move to chat publicly about it on the internet than with people you actually know in real life.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

? He never bragged about it in the first place. And what if he does chat about it? You ain't giving him any money bro.

Btw I ain't never sold Coke but I'm sure it's always a smart move to chat publicly about it on the internet than with people you actually know in real life.

It's not smart to talk about it at all, you just stay quiet about everything you do in the criminal world. I have friends who's onto that and done it their entire life, known em for 18 + years, we never spoke a word of it, you just shut the fuck up about it. And yes, he is bragging about it. He's a complete joke, and so are you if you actually buy his shit.

• Hmmm 1
4 minutes ago, GhettoGospel said:

It's not smart to talk about it at all, you just stay quiet about everything you do in the criminal world. I have friends who's onto that and done it their entire life, known em for 18 + years, we never spoke a word of it, you just shut the fuck up about it. And yes, he is bragging about it. He's a complete joke, and so are you if you actually buy his shit.

Well we're speaking about the Roat forums & I didn't ask for your life story. God knows why you're this triggered XD