RoatPkz PK Video Contest Results

Smackd

Two weeks have passed and it's time to announce the winners of the PK Video Contest, I originally stated i'd be the one judging the videos however Gretar also graded each video alongside me and we combined scores and had a top 3.

Editing was a factor but NOT a major factor, it really had to do with the entertainment factor and your PKing in general.

🥇 Ban152

🥈 Waheyyy

🥉 OSO 2REAL

Honorable Mentions:

Diiaurei

Repent - Lee

Thanks to everyone who participated, we will definitely host more video contests in the future, if you have any other suggestions on what we should host let us know!

To the winners @Ban152, @WAHEY, @seers10, contact me or Gretar in-game or discord to discuss your prizes. Verixy#8120 or Gretar#0001.

eOcLiW1.png

• Upvote 6
  • Hmmm 1
  • Nice 1

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

If I was being bias then what was Gretar?
Rather than complaining you should just congratulate the winners and submit something better next time.

say what u want about my video but it had the best overall editing, yes 3 clips were of little willis but there wasnt a single clip in that video that didnt have some kind of loot also my video has the most views out of any on this server with a 7-0 like ratio lol - nobody on this server could make a video like mine 

• Haha 1

Extremely biased to bridders - from the start, we already know that #1 is rigged to someone he likes (aka a moderator apparently) and we all know vids like mine, consisting mostly of dh clips with 20-150K kill clips will never get any chances

• Upvote 2

Just now, Diiaurei said:

Extremely biased to bridders - from the start, we already know that #1 is rigged to someone he likes (aka a moderator apparently) and we all know vids like mine, consisting mostly of dh clips with 20-150K kill clips will never get any chances

I would've had you in the top 3 without a doubt if I were to judge alone.

Just now, Diiaurei said:

uhh,, sorry mate for taking your pkp's in game, pleast don't hate me.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Ban152 said:

easyyy ! :)

You were the only one that had decent music (of the winners), @Diiaurei music was aight.

@WAHEY Wtf was the pulsing in your video? Like I thought it was going along with the bass, but it wasn't. Thought maybe it was when the guy was saying "bubbling", but not that either. It was like just completely random lol.

Edited by Robes
  • Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1

31 minutes ago, Diiaurei said:

Lol true

32 minutes ago, Diiaurei said:

Unfortunately DH pking itself isn't widely popular. People who are looking for better pk servers usually leave the server they're on due to switching issues or a low deep-widly (aka brid) population. 

34 minutes ago, repent said:

say what u want about my video but it had the best overall editing, yes 3 clips were of little willis but there wasnt a single clip in that video that didnt have some kind of loot also my video has the most views out of any on this server with a 7-0 like ratio lol - nobody on this server could make a video like mine 

Didn’t even put em in the top 3 LOL

40 minutes ago, Diiaurei said:

Ur vid was boring as fuck (all of them are) 

This is the most rigged thing I've ever seen.

I have mad respect for Ban, and I believe he's a great pker, but there's no way, just no way that his video is better than Diia's or Saviors. 

That's just plain stupid.

Note to self for next contest: Become close with staff members, to get that extra advantage. 

Thank you for hosting the contest and leave us all blindfolded.

Waste of time. I hope every participant will remember how events are handled on here, so they don't waste their time trying to achieve what seemed possible, but really was impossible.

Edit: With all due respect to Diia, I believe he should be honoured, but you can't just make a honourable mention section without honouring more participants. There's people who has spent hours and hours and hours editing and trying to deliever a well presented video such as Savior for example. How does that not earn some sort of honourable mention?

That's just straight up disrespect and doesn't suit the servers reputation.

- Or does the reputation even matter considering there's staff members talking shit about dead relatives or disabled family members.

Shaking my head. Good to know where you stand.

Edited by GhettoGospel
  • Upvote 3

GZ to winners!

6 hours ago, Diiaurei said:

Your vid was good brother but imo very dull cause only risk zone clips.

7 hours ago, repent said:

"not gonna be biased hurr hurr"

I decided not include your video since you had many weeks in advance + got paid for it + this was pk video competition, soon we will do a promo video competition that you can enter.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gretar said:

GZ to winners!

I decided not include your video since you had many weeks in advance + got paid for it + this was pk video competition, soon we will do a promo video competition that you can enter.

They sent in clips which were ::edgepvp only but I'm the only one who gets fucked over for it?!!?!

2 minutes ago, Diiaurei said:

They sent in clips which were ::edgepvp only but I'm the only one who gets fucked over for it?!!?!

It doesn't matter. The winners was found before the contest even started. I'm telling you, even if you paid a thousand of dollars for some sick editor to edit your video while having the sickest Hybridding, Nhing, Dharoking riskfights, you wouldn't win, not even come close to either.

5 hours ago, Gretar said:

GZ to winners!

However I didn’t use clips that I had from before may 12th, specifically asked you and smackd in advance if I could use this video for it lol to not even mention my video in the honourable mentions section is just disrespect lol not gonna bother entering in the next one if this is how it’s going to be judged - next time be a little more clear on whether or not I could enter the contest because I wouldn’t have put in so much extra time on the pking portion

edit: notice how in this topic smackd specifically stated something along the lines of “editing doesn’t matter” - however the only ppl who really spent a good amount of time and focus on their video spent that time editing. How are you going to tell me that OSO’s clip dump even compared to a full fledged pk video?

Edited by repent

16 minutes ago, repent said:

However I didn’t use clips that I had from before may 12th, specifically asked you and smackd in advance if I could use this video for it lol to not even mention my video in the honourable mentions section is just disrespect lol not gonna bother entering in the next one if this is how it’s going to be judged - next time be a little more clear on whether or not I could enter the contest because I wouldn’t have put in so much extra time on the pking portion

edit: notice how in this topic smackd specifically stated something along the lines of “editing doesn’t matter” - however the only ppl who really spent a good amount of time and focus on their video spent that time editing. How are you going to tell me that OSO’s clip dump even compared to a full fledged pk video?

I know right? With all respect to OSO as a pker and video maker, half the dudes clips were just "almost" kills, lmao.

You spelled Smackd wrong, lmao.

eUNz77CDT6C_9zqX8AFJuQ.png

24 minutes ago, GhettoGospel said:

I know right? With all respect to OSO as a pker and video maker, half the dudes clips were just "almost" kills, lmao.

You spelled Smackd wrong, lmao.

eUNz77CDT6C_9zqX8AFJuQ.png

Agreed on the top part I don’t get the bottom part tho

Edited by repent

Obviously not everyone can win or rank in the top #3. I know a lot of you put a lot of effort into the videos and we appreciate that. Also I asked multiple ppl for feedback so it was not decided by Smackd but me. Maybe next competition we will have top 5 so more players get rewarded for their hard work.

@repent you obviously had the best edit of everyone, but considering I paid you for the video big in-game and lent you 150k+ in supplies (that u lost) and u get few weeks head start, doesn't seem fair that your video would be included as everyone else would be in huge disadvantage.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Obviously not everyone can win or rank in the top #3. I know a lot of you put a lot of effort into the videos and we appreciate that. Also I asked multiple ppl for feedback so it was not decided by Smackd but me. Maybe next competition we will have top 5 so more players get rewarded for their hard work.

@repent you obviously had the best edit of everyone, but considering I paid you for the video big in-game and lent you 150k+ in supplies (that u lost) and u get few weeks head start, doesn't seem fair that your video would be included as everyone else would be in huge disadvantage.

You know it was rigged, don't even try to defend that fact.

Edited by GhettoGospel

38 minutes ago, Gretar said:

The supplies bit was true but i do want to inform you once more that I did not use clips from before may 12th and I didn’t start editing until the 13th, the first rough edit of the video that I sent you was made like 3-4 days after the contest was announced. I’m not upset over the fact that I didn’t win I’m upset over the utter disrespect that smackd showed me in game and on forums lol - not to mention he made you look bad by saying “Gretar wouldn’t have put ur video in the top 10 retard cx” - and if that’s the way promotional videos get appreciated on this server then I just won’t bother to go out of my way to promote it like that.

4 minutes ago, repent said:

The supplies bit was true but i do want to inform you once more that I did not use clips from before may 12th and I didn’t start editing until the 13th, the first rough edit of the video that I sent you was made like 3-4 days after the contest was announced. I’m not upset over the fact that I didn’t win I’m upset over the utter disrespect that smackd showed me in game and on forums lol - not to mention he made you look bad by saying “Gretar wouldn’t have put ur video in the top 10 retard cx” - and if that’s the way promotional videos get appreciated on this server then I just won’t bother to go out of my way to promote it like that.

You didn't even get a honourable mention, that's straight up disrespect lmfao, ngl.

@WAHEY I still need an explanation for why tf you were making the video pulse and then stop at 0:48 seconds. Resumes at 1:48 seconds for another 3 seconds, stopping at 1:51 seconds. Tf is that shit? Only part of your video that makes no sense as far as editing goes (also the shitty music but I can let it slide this time dw).

4 hours ago, Robes said:

@WAHEY I still need an explanation for why tf you were making the video pulse and then stop at 0:48 seconds. Resumes at 1:48 seconds for another 3 seconds, stopping at 1:51 seconds. Tf is that shit? Only part of your video that makes no sense as far as editing goes (also the shitty music but I can let it slide this time dw).

Why didn't you enter? Your vids used to be entertaining

4 hours ago, Robes said:

Lmfao cuz i felt like it you obsessed weirdo

Edited by WAHEY
  • Hmmm 1