Player Versus Roat

Player Versus Roat/ PVR

"Help' CC, it's been dead for awhile, and rarely sees use. It has a lot of potential, but unfortunately, it isn't a top priority for the Staff Team. This is reasonable, as the Staff Team can be very busy, and overwhelmed with the workload of the server, or for other personal matters. 

My good friend Diiaurei, and I have set out to tackle on the Help cc, and try to influence the influx of new players joining Roatpkz positively. The chat we have set up is monitored, and we are looking for trusted individuals to help monitor the CC in order to maintain peace and order between the players inside of our help chat. In order to attract more players to our Help Group, we want to incorporate daily Giveaways through Discord, much like the ones currently hosted in the Roatpkz Discord. Furthermore, this post will serve as an introduction of our Help Chat, a Recruiting Board, and a guide to help assist new players navigating Discord. 

Image result for discord logo

Click Here or the Discord Logo to Join PVR

There will be a Daily Giveaway hosted, if you'd like to give something away, Private Message me or @Diiaureiin-game, not on the forums.

Discord Rules are the Same as Forum Rules ~

image.png

Image result for Apply Here

Anybody can join PVR however, if you'd like to help us moderate the chat, apply here.

IGN:

In-Game Playtime:

Why Should We Trust You:

Additional Information:

Note: You will be given a trial period if accepted, 

Edited by Alkosor
Links Fixed
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Tiger0n4oids said:

IGN: NOT Rich DW

In-Game Playtime: 20D 1H

Why Should We Trust You: I'm really active and very good at answering questions most staff members till this day don't know how to answer openly and honestly.

Additional Information: Pretty bad at pking and need something to do besides staking and bankstanding.

Add me on discord @ AszreiL#6856