Cheers.

Alkosor

This is probably one of the earliest Private Server's I've ever played, I've had so many amazing memories Like, the first time I got claws, or Smited an AGS, or achieved a Pker's Cape. Damn, those were the days, but unfortunately, I've come the the point in life where I'm faced with responsibilities. I have Almost 40 days of play time, think of all the productive things you could do in 40 days :D. Regardless of what I could of done, I'm happy that I chose to play Roatpkz, it's taught me so many things, for instance, It's taught me basic Economics, Vocabulary, Grammar, English, and even social skills. I've even learned things that can't be put to practical use, like how cruelty works, or how loyalty would work in a hierarchy. I can comfortably say that I would not be the same person I am today if I didn't play Roatpkz. I left for months back when I was Server Support, I shouldn't have done that, I should've at least given everybody more context regarding my situation. I will never visit Roatpkz ever again, I love you guys, I'm sorry I let you all down, consider this my last breath. 

7:38 AM, &

@Diiaurei You're a great person, with good intentions, Get SS rank ASAP 

5 Years of Happiness, Sadness, and Frustration.

•  
Edited by Alkosor
Ekaya04 more like Ekaya O manwhore
  • Nice 1
  • Sad 1