20m stake + 55k giveaway

I've amassed up to 14m pkp in the past month I've been back. I've lost interest in the game, so I decided to chuck my bank. (Prior to this I lost 4m pkp to @Smoothie, everything aside I'd rather lose my bank to smoothie than some random arab. Gg. 

Don't forget to enter giveaway by: Liking the video, subscribing, commenting your in-game name.

• Upvote 4
  • Wow 2
21 minutes ago, sophia said:

Told u

I should’ve explained this in vid but I stopped playing on akash due to the begging/toxicity but in general I was losing interest in the server. I’m not really mad or upset over losing pixels cause I’ve just lost interest, that being sad I just chucked 🤷🏽‍♂

Hmu next time I’m on I’ll give you something cause I probably won’t be playing much anymore 

same goes for @Andrew @Ahmash @3AT 99 ALL @Killbob and anyone else I left out that I was cool with

@Tiger0n4oids I picked winners, paid them for the mystery boxes. I’ll include that in next vid.

Edited by Akash
29 minutes ago, Akash said:

I should’ve explained this in vid but I stopped playing on akash due to the begging/toxicity but in general I was losing interest in the server. I’m not really mad or upset over losing pixels cause I’ve just lost interest, that being sad I just chucked 🤷🏽‍♂

Hmu next time I’m on I’ll give you something cause I probably won’t be playing much anymore 

same goes for @Andrew @Ahmash @3AT 99 ALL @Killbob and anyone else I left out that I was cool with

@Tiger0n4oids I picked winners, paid them for the mystery boxes. I’ll include that in next vid.

Bro my mate why would ya stake all that

2 hours ago, Tiger0n4oids said:

All of them?

yessir. 

2 hours ago, 1 slap said:

HOLY SHIT AKASH.

haha it's just pixels man

2 hours ago, Smoothie said:

Gf dude

for sure 

2 hours ago, repent said:

Bro my mate why would ya stake all that

bro like for past two weeks i've been sitting on 5-10m+ bank and just steadily losing interest in the server. i was either gonna lose everything to some random like vasber or omais7 lmao, rather it be smoothie. it's just pixels man :P 

1 hour ago, I HATE IT said:

rip

:P 

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

Zero fucks were given, where's my hook @ doe

haha yeah it's weird, i feel happy and liberated if anything now. and if you don't win the giveaway i'll give you something cause ur one of my day 1's

• Nice 1