Emo suicider loses his friends max set

1 minute ago, repent said:

LOL LOOK AT UR SANFEWS HOW MANY BREWS WERE U CARRYING BTW I PRACTICALLY LET U KILL ME BY NOT TABBING AT 57 HP AND LETTING U AGS WHACK ME

image.thumb.jpeg.60a7519e2ec320946626e9f0a14fe539.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.509407aa3485753145f7e2df42123557.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.92c50b18c6103ddda9b9443b8291794e.jpeg

You died no one asked for a story lmfao 

8 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

2c86804f64a36e505011252fe1b03b89.png

8416ff57f0730ed3b5c1711adc95a378.png

Lmfaooo catch gang ingame walkin around in ur shit big nose dont cut ur wrists again ur garbage btw

😂😂😂 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

How is this guy replyin with a 121 claw gmaul on tank thinkin it justifies his death :\\\\\\\\ u died to a 57 for 100k LOLOLOLOL UR A MEME NIGGAAA TY FOR UR SHIT

but dont act like it was skill that got u a kill on me lol it was a 57 ags whack- if anything it was more of my fault than it was ur skill

btw watch what ur saying bc i dont think ur family would approve of ur internet persona

1 minute ago, repent said:

but dont act like it was skill that got u a kill on me lol it was a 57 ags whack- if anything it was more of my fault than it was ur skill

btw watch what ur saying bc i dont think ur family would approve of ur internet persona

c2cd3faf4ff4b2a01fb6514d112f85be.png

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

c2cd3faf4ff4b2a01fb6514d112f85be.png

Idc about a death that was entirely my fault lmao ur gonna care when ur found out having 2 gay dads and u lose ur job / get in trouble with school

Just now, Tesfxye said:

Lolllll??? I didnt tab On purpose???? *slit wrist* slopknot

@last picture I did tab lmao

Just now, repent said:

Idc about a death that was entirely my fault lmao ur gonna care when ur found out having 2 gay dads and u lose ur job / get in trouble with school

@last picture I did tab lmao

that was the weakest shit ive ever seen LMFAO bitch stop replyin 2 me u died to a 57 for 100k ur a clown😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, repent said:

Relax buddy I have ur entire life on file

The only file u got is ur medical history of attempted suicides over a game😂 shut up and go cut ur wrists pussy lmfao b4 i drop what u look like and u start crying again ugly pinocchio lookin guy smh

Edited by Why Gg
24 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

The only file u got is ur medical 1 shut up and go cut ur wrists pussy lmfao b4 i drop what u look like and u start crying again ugly pinocchio lookin guy smh

Drop what I look like lmfao u act like I live some kind of fake internet persona like u do, idk how u manage to have such confidence to pull off the kind of persona u do bc I’ve seen the life u live and it’s nothing like the theatrical one u talk about

drop one pic of me and trustttt I’ll ruin your life loooool

Edited by repent

Peep the last pic one last time lmao 200 ms ping vs 21 only reason I died is because the tab didn’t register lmao

dumb idiot packing 6 brews to hybrid fights in order to boost his ego and gain a false sense of confidence

Edited by repent
4 minutes ago, repent said:

Peep the last pic one last time lmao 200 ms ping vs 21 only reason I died is because the tab didn’t register lmao

dumb idiot packing 6 brews to hybrid fights in order to boost his ego and gain a false sense of confidence

Still stressing 11 hours later

• Upvote 5
9 minutes ago, seers10 said:

? your bank got pked & now youre quitting so y keep stunting 4 forums

LMAOOOO whooo doxed looty ?? fucking nerd loses his pixels and has a mental breakdown

3cbce9bfa27bb1b12ab571ee52ddd373.png

5a84553152f347ef749bcf18422343ee.png

Notice in the bottom of the first pic that I said “however, no she’s mine is in my team” lol that guy has 8m not worried about the items - just a dumb way how I died even tho I clearly clicked my tab

Ok? we're the richest players in game lmao think we care about the items LOOOL ur talking about yo look at ur persona! ur ego confidence how lmaoo : O dumb fuck ur a garbage pker stunting like he's the best, you died to an ags smack for your bank after trying 2 chase some clout lmao go quit now

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, seers10 said:

Ok? we're the richest players in game lmao think we care about the items LOOOL ur talking about yo look at ur persona! ur ego confidence how lmaoo : O dumb fuck ur a garbage pker stunting like he's the best, you died to an ags smack for your bank after trying 2 chase some clout lmao go quit now

my tab didnt register hurr hurr - btw u really should take a second look at urself in the mirror then think about how u act online and remind urself that ur not about that nor will u ever be - ur just a gamer buddy u live in a nice neighborhood with nice friendly folks. Stop trying 2 act like a thug online to compensate for how bitch made u actually are irl

9 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Still stressing 11 hours later

LOOOOOL lord knows he grabbed the pokey and started contemplating it all over againn

1 hour ago, seers10 said:

FACTSSS

hop off forums n get 2 grindin boy go give pos ancestral back😂