Small giveaway

I’m brown irl

roast me! 

Rules:

- don’t steal other peoples lines, i will check who says it first 

- you can’t edit your line if you feel like it’s bad. You will get disqualified if i see that you have edited it so make sure you’re happy with your roast

- getting inspiration from Google is okay, just don’t copy what other players said before you

Prices:

- 1st place 25k pkt

- 2nd place 15k pkt

- 3rd place: 5k pkt

I will choose the winners in 24 hours and pm you ingame. 

Don’t forget to type your ingame name after writing your line, gl 

• Upvote 3

Smoothie i'm pretty sure I could kill you if I choosy. Your name really should be Susie because your damn booty. I heard your rich but tbh you just sound like a bitch with a damn itch. You may have the crown but you also brown an gonna drown. We all know niggas cant swim even if they hit the gym. 

1 hour ago, Smoothie said:

I’m brown irl

roast me! 

Rules:

- don’t steal other peoples lines, i will check who says it first 

- you can’t edit your line if you feel like it’s bad. You will get disqualified if i see that you have edited it so make sure you’re happy with your roast

- getting inspiration from Google is okay, just don’t copy what other players said before you

Prices:

- 1st place 25k pkt

- 2nd place 15k pkt

- 3rd place: 5k pkt

I will choose the winners in 24 hours and pm you ingame. 

Don’t forget to type your ingame name after writing your line, gl 

25 pkp giveaway when u own the whole eco 

Hey arab non-driving retard, im surprised you could even type since u cant even turn a steering wheel. Your name is probably M7md but that doesn't matter. Why not use your 28280 customs to good and just empty them before hasan takes them all? Roatpkz doesnt last forever it will die just like the hair on your head. I would make a racist joke but you get enough abuse irl you embarassment. Talk to me when u know how to turn a key

• Haha 1

No no, just because you don't fucking shower and sit on roatz all day and are covered and black heads you greasy fuck doesn't mean your brown. Go get some sun for fucks sake.

Ill take the 25k but like for real nigga? Fucking next roman from fast and furious up in here millionaire but still doesnt wanna part with your chump change ya stingy fuck 

Good fight cunt dont try 1v1ing again

Ign timeout