A proper appeal that was denied because of format.

KingHanna

Hello Mr Yoobs.

I see that i have recieved a mute on my account Mr Hanna.

I need you to read this very carefully. I was in your brid competition and I had lots of fun. Then I lost against a player and i spawned at home with my dragon defender in my inventory. So I Pm'd you multiple times for you to Teleport me back so that i may pick my untradeable items back up. I did not know the location of the place. So i geared up and went on a mission looking for it. When I reached my destination, my untradeable items were not found. So, they must have vanished because of the time i took to reach the loot pile. I then went on and complained on you out of anger, Which then you responded to me saying that "you don't have my torso" Well of course you don't have it, 1. you didn't kill me. 2. You can't even get it as loot since its untradeable. But I blamed you for ignoring my Pm, therefore i lost my Valuable precious torso because of you. But I did flame you, which i take full responsibility for, but i did not deilberatley do it. It was out of frustration and anger. I understand what I did wrong and I hope you can see this from my perspective. Besides, I don't know why you gave me a black mark for that? I don't even think i used offensive language. I believe i just said you "Stole my torso, you scammed my torso" Mostly as a joke but you took offence too it. I would like to keep playing the game since I have donated and I don't see why this reason should be a perm-mute. But I honestly don't care if i get unmuted since being a staff player for a server is not about the power you posses but its how you use it. and if you just throw around mutes and blackmarks here and there, how do you think the community is going to feel about you?

Yes I'm asking for an unmute and perpahs the removal of my blackmark, and No I will not repeat my actions, As i hope you won't repeat yours.

Kindly pissed off regards/ Mr Hanna

• Yoobs locked this topic