First ever YouTube video!!

Hey I'd like to give you some feedback!

- With whatever editing software you're using try to scale the video to fit the whole project area! That will remove the black bars on the side
- Take advantage of the pause tool! Sitting around waiting for a fight can be quite tedious, especially without commentary!
- 13 minutes is quite long for a video without cuts and also featuring deaths, try to trim? or just show exciting parts!
- Try to avoid typing at the viewers, just roll with your plan and don't complain about other people being bad when you die!
- Try to use upbeat and relevant music people may of heard of? Sometimes choosing and obscure artist can kill the video

Gameplay aspects
- Take advantage of the F-Keys, it'll make your videos more smooth and less "clunky"
(just a personal bug of mine)

Just some pointers I feel you can benefit from, completely up to you if you'd like to consider them! Don't be afraid to 
express your own style and try to keep a steady flow going.

Apart from some minor aspects to improve on, great video! I hope you continue and I'd love to see more videos from you!
Subbed!