reopening whalehunters

Hi,everyone.

I've decided to reopen my team #whalehunters back again to the game.

Reason I'M Reopening::I have seen lots of people at 44s in max thought i should bring back the team for lots of max sets 

If You're interested in joining please fill the application below:

Application:

Application format:

Ingame Username: 

How long have you been playing:

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify):

Can you join Discord:

Rules::

1. you're not allowed to pk with max unless there is a pk leader online.

2.discord is mandatory if you don't have discord please download it.

3.Most important rule is to have fun ;)

i will soon try to make a pk vid of whalehunters cc once the cc is finished.

• Upvote 2

Ingame Username: Blood Hound

How long have you been playing:4 year

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify): lead the most successful roat clan 

Can you join Discord: yes 

Ingame Username: genj

How long have you been playing: since 06

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify): killed firemaking boss 900 times on my hcim

Can you join Discord: yes but no

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, genj said:

Ingame Username: genj

How long have you been playing: since 06

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify): killed firemaking boss 900 times on my hcim

Can you join Discord: yes but no

Sorry genj not taking any chances of having spies in cc.

16 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

Ingame Username: Blood Hound

How long have you been playing:4 year

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify): lead the most successful roat clan 

sorry blood hound my cc mates told me you might be a spy cant take any risks.

19 minutes ago, I HATE IT said:

whaleshitter

look at you mad as fuck because i killed you for 22k+ L000000000L LEGIT PIPE DOWN SHITTER ROFL

reduced to edgepvp and avoid me there paki good luck with ur legionwhale cc at rw you gonna get slapped so fucking hard by ratlords ngl

1 hour ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Application:

Application format: Why the fuck did you have to do "application:" twice

Ingame Username: Killbob

How long have you been playing: Longer than you

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify): check ::hi

Can you join Discord: @ml gudi

1 hour ago, instajoshi69 said:

IGN: instajoshi69

How long you been playing: 3 years plus

Single pking experience: nh at 44s and hills and dh etc

Discord: yes

Keeping our past behind us, if you're letting me in without bsing me, ill give my 100% to this clan.

ill keep our past behind us you're accepted pm me in game

Ingame Username:  taylor swift

How long have you been playing: a bit

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify😞 no, only RoT lead by lazy rachel

Can you join Discord: yes

39 minutes ago, jalon105 said:

ingame name : retarted proffeser planker

how long you playing: only like 2month making proffesor shittest nher plank daily

let me in i would make u plank more on the fall in

You can't even spell retarded properly

neck it faggot nice xerician clan

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, Divinate said:

Ingame Username: Divinate

How long have you been playing: 4 months

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify): Been in multiple clans on different servers

Can you join Discord: Yes

accepted ill pm you in game for trials.

4 hours ago, jalon105 said:

ingame name : retarted proffeser planker

how long you playing: only like 2month making proffesor shittest nher plank daily

let me in i would make u plank more on the fall in

L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L look at you we cleared you off the game in 2 days your cc died for more than 30 max sets to us are you braindead you fat indian motherfucker you couldn't spell retarded right that's how mad you're weird nigger lmaoooooooooooooooooooo go back to rw where you're gonna get slapped on your 4head by ratlords dumb paki you got cleaned from roat pkz you're a staker pipe down weird african nigger

2 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Can I join

hhhhhh ofc bro

Edited by PROFFESER19
  • Upvote 1
18 hours ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Hi,everyone.

I've decided to reopen my team #whalehunters back again to the game.

Reason I'M Reopening::I have seen lots of people at 44s in max thought i should bring back the team for lots of max sets 

If You're interested in joining please fill the application below:

Application:

Application format:

Ingame Username: 

How long have you been playing:

Can you join Discord:

Rules::

1. you're not allowed to pk with max unless there is a pk leader online.

nty ur a shit tribrid, 

2.discord is mandatory if you don't have discord please download it.

nty i only use ts so i can get ur ips

3.Most important rule is to have fun ;)

nty if i dont win i ddos ur nan's

i will soon try to make a pk vid of whalehunters cc once the cc is finished.

lmfa0, vid of you planking

Ingame Username: arenahatesme

How long have you been playing: month or so

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify): yes, dh risking, pure fighting, bridding.

12 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

reading though this shit 3years+ playtime god damn you guys didn't have anything else to do in 3years? lmfao i don't wanna ask if you guys actually know how snow , the sun , grass Looks like or how wind feels god damn lmfao

Playing a server for 3 years means you don't go outside? Come on it's like saying you played Runescape for 10 years so does that mean they don't know what sunlight is? You're irrelevant. Think before you actually post something that makes no sense. 

P.S leaving your account logged in can count as play time so people who have 500 days play time might not actually been active all 500 days. SMH

Ingame Username: Forecasting

How long have you been playing: A couple of years on and off

Yes did a bit of singles on osrs, Was in cutthroat singles before they stop doing it but afterwards still went out for fun just not as a official singles team. Also meerkats a team amenity led. 

Ingame Username: madkiller

How long have you been playing: 3 years on off. 

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify): Been in OSRS clans since day 1.

6 hours ago, Mike said:

Empty threats, are you getting bullied irl?

oh btw what you mean with empty threats 1 of the controlled a Server easy 1hour owner did whole Server reset to get into his acc ;( so wym lmfao ya'll talk about ddosing you don't even know how to locate someone or how to ip-grab god damn l01l

• Hmmm 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ingame Username: Archesky

How long have you been playing: been playing roatz for a month or so

Do you have any single pk'ing experience (if so please specify): been in a few singles clans on os-scape

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.