RIP XXXTENTACION!

Tupac

26 minutes ago, repent said:

kinda pathetic to take some1s life over a bag and some cash lol - nevertheless ur probably gonna get flamed in the replies bc half the world is sad other half is laughing

Id empty a mag on you any day AND pay a bag to get the opportunity to see you irl let alone kill someone over a lv bag &CASH lool

ppl kill eachother everyday over nothing don’t make this a big deal he was a shit rapper anyway

straight to jahannam 👋👋

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Id empty a mag on you any day AND pay a bag to get the opportunity to see you irl let alone kill someone over a lv bag &CASH lool

ppl kill eachother everyday over nothing don’t make this a big deal he was a shit rapper anyway

straight to jahannam 👋👋

youve never picked up a gun in ur life stop

8 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Just got out of jail tho 💀 for now

2 attemped murder cases too bad you’re not one of them, ur lucky to live where you live tbh if you sat rigjt next to me you wouldnt be talking like this

“2 attempted murder cases too bad ur not one of them” did someone clean u on roat to get that?

On 6/19/2018 at 1:37 AM, l DONT NOW said:

Just got out of jail tho 💀 for now

2 attemped murder cases too bad you’re not one of them, ur lucky to live where you live tbh if you sat rigjt next to me you wouldnt be talking like this

i beg you shut the fuck up holy fuck 

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Pyd said:

just imagine for 1 second listening to black veil brides nigthcore and tryna talk in british slang, then claiming you just got out of prison. Just for 1 second I M A G I N E that you slimey maggot fuck

it was only a month, would’ve been easy if it wasn’t for ramadan...

and I’m not even lying about it or bragging about it I was literally baited into this discussion

but anyway idk how to upload pictures on here from my phone but I’ll do it from my pc tomorrow and show you all the papers if you’re genuinely willing to read (ofc you are, look @ u, denying what I done and haven’t done) LMFAO

White people... hide from the sun in the summer to avoid sunburn so they quote me on these forums instead noooo

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

and I’m not even lying about it or bragging about it I was literally baited into this discussion

but anyway idk how to upload pictures on here from my phone but I’ll do it from my pc tomorrow and show you all the papers if you’re genuinely willing to read (ofc you are, look @ u, denying what I done and haven’t done) LMFAO

White people... hide from the sun in the summer to avoid sunburn so they quote me on these forums instead noooo

Show me your booking picture 

1 hour ago, Pyd said:

just imagine for 1 second listening to black veil brides nigthcore and tryna talk in british slang, then claiming you just got out of prison. Just for 1 second I M A G I N E that you slimey maggot fuck

Who would’ve thought this guy would lose another friend over his completely unbelievable generic lies LMFAO

2 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Tell him brother preach 

2 hours ago, repent said:

Show me your booking picture 

Who would’ve thought this guy would lose another friend over his completely unbelievable generic lies LMFAO

Lol? U was friends with the nigga until he didn’t need u anymore 😭😂 don’t act like u wouldnt jump right back on that dick if u could 🤢🤢 fucking faggor ud love it🤮

54 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Tell him brother preach 

They wanna be us but they can’t 🤷🏽‍♂

On 6/19/2018 at 1:44 AM, l DONT NOW said:

straight to jahannam 👋👋

I would beat your skull up with a stick u retard 😂😂 ur a clout chaser trying to get attention from the big guys and whenever u get it u blow it or avoid pipe down u little rat u live in sweden u never heard a gunshot 🤥🤥🤥

salute

so 2 the guys still

Edited by Bart
Retard downy
  • Nice 1
3 hours ago, Bart said:

I would beat your skull up with a stick u retard 😂😂 ur a clout chaser trying to get attention from the big guys and whenever u get it u blow it or avoid pipe down u little rat u live in sweden u never heard a gunshot 🤥🤥🤥

salute

so 2 the guys still

HAHAHA all of denmark has 0-10 shootings a decade fuck u talking about

your a clown wallahi. u know exactly where i live and u won’t come (can’t blame u, u’d get your head cut off out here just for the way you look) 

tell the people ur excuse for not showing up @ christiania (denmark) when i got there😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 maskhara fuck outta herr Id bang ur mums face in right infront of u and you would do absolutely nothing about it

we’re all 18+ on this comment section and look @ you not even pulling the fuck up when i step in your area 😭

embarrassing if your not a broke bitch buy a plane ticket to sweden 

1 hour ago, twitt said:

you're all fucking neeks 

Lool your still my nigga but think twice before u say that we both remember how i embarrassed you were when i slapped the fuck out of you infront of ur friends in london 😐😶 

31 minutes ago, repent said:

Notice how this guy refuses to post his booking picture, you’re such a liar it’s disgusting I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who wants to be someone they aren’t so badly in my life

Still haven’t been on my pc LMFAO and by bookimg picture you mean mugshot? U don’t get ur mugshot over here ur country is just weird af

i got all da papers tho dw i’ll even translate it for u🤣

1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

Still haven’t been on my pc LMFAO and by bookimg picture you mean mugshot? U don’t get ur mugshot over here ur country is just weird af

i got all da papers tho dw i’ll even translate it for u🤣

So you’re telling me that a country with 1st world technology like Sweden couldn’t catch a serial killer on the loose (you) nor do they take a mugshot? Really believable my guy, i just think that sometimes you lie so much that you begin to believe your own lies

19 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

HAHAHA all of denmark has 0-10 shootings a decade fuck u talking about

your a clown wallahi. u know exactly where i live and u won’t come (can’t blame u, u’d get your head cut off out here just for the way you look) 

tell the people ur excuse for not showing up @ christiania (denmark) when i got there😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 maskhara fuck outta herr Id bang ur mums face in right infront of u and you would do absolutely nothing about it

we’re all 18+ on this comment section and look @ you not even pulling the fuck up when i step in your area 😭

embarrassing if your not a broke bitch buy a plane ticket to sweden 

Lool your still my nigga but think twice before u say that we both remember how i embarrassed you were when i slapped the fuck out of you infront of ur friends in london 😐😶 

Im not from denmark clueless fuck

• 4 weeks later...