Everything in my bank gone...? hacked by "Tiny Killer"

IGN: blue box

Hey, so recently there has been a few times where things have been pulled out of my bank but because i didnt have much money it was only like maybe 2-3k max and I didnt think anything of it because i thought i lost it by dying or staking or something. But last night I got my bank up to over 200k, 223k to be exactly and items such x2 claws x2 ags, abyssal dagger, serp helm, ect. I logged in today and EVERYTHING was gone. I pmed Smackd ing and asked him, he said everything was traded to "tiny Killer" i have no idea who that is but im going to assume he hacked me, smackd said I cant get anything back cause i had no email set but I was literally setting my email last night and was waiting on an email to verify n didnt get one but it was late so i went to bed. Anyways, I have donated over $500 on Roat Pkz and find it extremely unfair and crazy how I cant get MY items and pkp back. I have screen shots last night of my bank before i staked which was at 114k but I staked and got it up to 220ish k, I will attach screenshots of the 114k before i staked and made the other 100k atleast so you can see that, I will also show the $500 donated.. which is A LOT OF MONEY. Please let me know what we can do about this, I would really apperciate my items n pkps back since it was so much.
Thank you again!500.thumb.PNG.9cdaeb0bcdf4e1f1f93e19e87feee4d9.PNG873003974_bank180k.PNG.9ef0fdc51c1ed392b1a4e15dd84df223.PNG