- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Mike

Quitting

I've made numerous quitting threads in the past and always lied to my self, logging back in-game and using forums actively. This time I'll be really a goner. There's nothing much to say I've spent a lot of time into Roat Pkz, I'm not saying that it paid off but I enjoyed my time being here. @Smackd Promote these guys to SS @1 8 9 & @Diiaurei they deserve it. My decision didn't come out of my arse I was thinking about it for a long time. I am in a position in real life where sitting behind a PC is not tolerated in my mind, therefore, I have to move on. 

Peace. @Tupac This guy is the greatest of all time 

R.I.P @nickcallan Still cannot believe it, man... My G

Edited by Mike
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

I totally understand you, I hope you better go get what you want and be successful enjoy the life Mike.

Sad 2 see u go there goes my #1 roat homie

We better keep in touch ! Take care brother 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I've made numerous quitting threads in the past and always lied to my self, logging back in-game and using forums actively. This time I'll be really a goner. There's nothing much to say I've spent a lot of time into Roat Pkz, I'm not saying that it paid off but I enjoyed my time being here. @Smackd Promote these guys to SS @1 8 9 & @Diiaurei they deserve it. My decision didn't come out of my arse I was thinking about it for a long time. I am in a position in real life where sitting behind a PC is not tolerated in my mind, therefore, I have to move on. 

RIP @Mike Cheers for the tag however, have a good time for the rest of it :)

Damn I didnt see this coming. Didn't know you for the longest time but definitely someone I really liked. Gonna miss you more then you know man. Take it easy.

24 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

Oh no there’s not gonna be a retard spamming yell 24 hours a day 

Your not quitting are you?

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

On 6/21/2018 at 8:37 AM, Mike said:

Sad, man didn't even quote me in his goodbye thread!!. Take care Mike. All the best. 

• Upvote 1