Quitting

Mike

I've made numerous quitting threads in the past and always lied to my self, logging back in-game and using forums actively. This time I'll be really a goner. There's nothing much to say I've spent a lot of time into Roat Pkz, I'm not saying that it paid off but I enjoyed my time being here. @Smackd Promote these guys to SS @1 8 9 & @Diiaurei they deserve it. My decision didn't come out of my arse I was thinking about it for a long time. I am in a position in real life where sitting behind a PC is not tolerated in my mind, therefore, I have to move on. 

Peace. @Tupac This guy is the greatest of all time 

R.I.P @nickcallan Still cannot believe it, man... My G

Edited by Mike
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Mike said:

I've made numerous quitting threads in the past and always lied to my self, logging back in-game and using forums actively. This time I'll be really a goner. There's nothing much to say I've spent a lot of time into Roat Pkz, I'm not saying that it paid off but I enjoyed my time being here. @Smackd Promote these guys to SS @1 8 9 & @Diiaurei they deserve it. My decision didn't come out of my arse I was thinking about it for a long time. I am in a position in real life where sitting behind a PC is not tolerated in my mind, therefore, I have to move on. 

RIP @Mike Cheers for the tag however, have a good time for the rest of it :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 8:37 AM, Mike said:

Sad, man didn't even quote me in his goodbye thread!!. Take care Mike. All the best. 

• Upvote 1