explain?

Bags

3 minutes ago, Gied4life said:

If u swap from roat to irl or osrs the one who sells roat pkp is mac banned the one who buys it gets it just for awhile

Since when?

Plus swapping to osrs was never in the rules back when i was banned, then they changed it right after i got banned...

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Chef said:

Staff getting into players accounts and fucking around with it.

Explain..? 

Also I remember this ban, it was handled by Gretar and Zoradz (admin at the time), he got marked for baiting you or something along those lines but you actually got banned for RWT.

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Explain..? 

Also I remember this ban, it was handled by Gretar and Zoradz (admin at the time), he got marked for baiting you or something along those lines but you actually got banned for RWT.

its a jk relax

4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Explain..? 

So i can go around baiting people and get every1 banned? Sweet!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Explain..? 

We both literally traded over osrs and roatz, he gave me 20m worth of osrs while I gave him some pkp back. So how does that make sense that he only got a mark when we both swapped cash. I have proof that we both swapped osrs and roatz

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bags said:

We both literally traded over osrs and roatz, he gave me 20m worth of osrs while I gave him some pkp back. So how does that make sense that he only got a mark when we both swapped cash. I have proof that we both swapped osrs and roatz

Staff favouritism bro, just how roatpkz is

9 minutes ago, Bags said:

what's also funny is how he was the one who first asked me if he could buy some roatz 😂

Plus it's not like I swapped my whole bank away, I literally traded over only 250k roatz or something

Smackd just told me the other guy is his cousin 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Bags said:

lmao, so your telling me buying roatz is acceptable?

and by the way, rwt is both buying and selling if you didn't know already

If you owned a server who would you prefer the people who like playing your game enough to buy their currency in exchange for their own or someone who uses your game to make money?

• Upvote 1

I mean the money wasn't going to the server, it was his own money which he gave to me, it's still rwt whether or not he bought it or sold it, and I was banned for rwt, so I am wondering why he only has a black mark?

But to be honest, I wouldn't exactly care if people sold currency on my server, what difference does it make to me if they sold it or not?

Edited by Bags

1 minute ago, Bags said:

I mean the money wasn't going to the server, it was his own money which he gave to me, it's still rwt whether or not he bought it or sold it, and I was banned for rwt, so I am wondering why he only has a black mark?

But to be honest, I wouldn't exactly care if people sold currency on my server, what difference does it make to me?

You didn't answer my question 

@Chef Buying isn't treated as severely as selling. 

In the real world who gets more time the dealer or the user?

also, someone BUYING roatpkz gp shows that even though they are breaking a game rule, they are still clearly interested in playing the game as they're putting something into the game rather than dumping their cash and running 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

also, someone BUYING roatpkz gp shows that even though they are breaking a game rule, they are still clearly interested in playing the game as they're putting something into the game rather than dumping their cash and running 

^. @Bags

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2018 at 5:30 AM, Tupac said:

Totally, staff still get into user accounts when they spy on chats to do it in the exact moment with no evidence behind, they take pkp from the user , that means they interested in playing too not breaking the rules, but they want dem pixels.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Totally, staff still get into user accounts when they spy on chats to do it in the exact moment with no evidence behind, they take pkp from the user , that means they interested in playing too not breaking the rules, but they want dem pixels.

No wonder all the staff are filthy rich wtf

15 hours ago, Chef said:

You’re genuinely retarded and a certified moron.

• 2 weeks later...