(•)(•)

so you claimed u had 2 attempted murder cases. this says there was 3 dead. 

you claimed u just got out of jail. the shooting was on the 18th and u posted the forum post claimung u got out at 19th at 1 am. doesnt add up right. my man gets arrested for a few hrs for 3 murders. then comes straight to roatpkz forums to brag about it. 

seriously get a grip. im sure you are happy u wasnt one of those 3 victims getting your morning extra latte

Hope u learn from this and the next story you are trying to feed people would be better

4 hours ago, Same Sea said:

so you claimed u had 2 attempted murder cases. this says there was 3 dead. 

you claimed u just got out of jail. the shooting was on the 18th and u posted the forum post claimung u got out at 19th at 1 am. doesnt add up right. my man gets arrested for a few hrs for 3 murders. then comes straight to roatpkz forums to brag about it. 

seriously get a grip. im sure you are happy u wasnt one of those 3 victims getting your morning extra latte

Hope u learn from this and the next story you are trying to feed people would be better

That article has NOTHING to do with me where did you get that from😂

@Smackd What if I told you there’s even a bigger retard/faggot than Lee? (Same Sea)

@Same Sea Never said it had anything to do with me did you genuinely just comment all that 😂🤣

2 hours ago, Tupac said:

17 murders in a year (extreme!) and you committed 3/17 g1

In a city that has 300,000 in population it is tbh. 😯 

43 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

No wonder why you stay inside playing roat all day... you live in a shithole 

Funny guy 

I have like 2% of your playtime

image.png.b3fb204daf23dc02c1afd0fb77a9d287.pngimage.png.94a8b2f79c4af4e65025b98a23357358.png

@Same Sea It was changed from 1 attempted murder to 2 due to his injuries. The crime mentioned right next to "Försök till mord" is basically assault with a weapon (knife was used)

Got released on June 15th, haven't been sentenced yet though was kept locked to not disturb the investigation (simple stuff, your a good boy though, never commited a crime in your life I can't blame you) 🤣

image.png.19decc2e015a73fda7dc4056a6a4ff11.pngfirst day suspicions

image.png

Edited by l DONT NOW

Remember when you used to send me bibles on skype talking about how you live in the slums of Kosovo and that you spend your day to day life hustling krokodil to make chump change in order to feed ur brother? Notice how every few months ur entire story changes over and over again, u even tried to go along and send me a pic of some guy u “killed” but in actuality @Pyd said that was a picture @Same Sea sent to meridian chat months ago and u got gassed about it and saved it thinking no1 would notice.

Une nuk mendoj se jeni ne te vertete shqiptare, ndjeni sikur keni bere vetem nje genjeshter ne menyre qe te ndiheni sikur mund te lidhet me mua lmfao

i just wonder if you actually think anybody around here believes the bullshit you are talking

stop trying to act like a fucking gangster. You live in fucking sweden. Everyone are nice as fuck there. 

i would totally believe a guy that sent  a picture of him picking up his little brother from kintergarten and flexing with a gram of weed. is the biggest serial killer and drug dealer in sweden. And of course he goes on ROATPKZ forums to talk about all the stuff he has done. 

You're a bitch irl stop trying to build an online persona of a criminal

Edited by Same Sea

Imagine becoming a Zamorak worshipper irl

ur so desperate to prove to everyone on a game about goblins and dragons that you’re a Swedish tay k. Might as well post a video saying “do u beleeef me nowe, rrrroatzpkz” as u kill someone

Edited by repent

57 minutes ago, repent said:

Remember when you used to send me bibles on skype talking about how you live in the slums of Kosovo and that you spend your day to day life hustling krokodil to make chump change in order to feed ur brother? Notice how every few months ur entire story changes over and over again, u even tried to go along and send me a pic of some guy u “killed” but in actuality @Pyd said that was a picture @Same Sea sent to meridian chat months ago and u got gassed about it and saved it thinking no1 would notice.

Une nuk mendoj se jeni ne te vertete shqiptare, ndjeni sikur keni bere vetem nje genjeshter ne menyre qe te ndiheni sikur mund te lidhet me mua lmfao

https://www.thelocal.se/20170114/hundreds-mourn-teen-murdered-in-rosengrd Picture of this guy, but okay

O njeri, a je budall a? Nanen nboth ta qifsha mos um shko nerva se vi n'amerik te gjuj pluma 

51 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

i just wonder if you actually think anybody around here believes the bullshit you are talking

stop trying to act like a fucking gangster. You live in fucking sweden. Everyone are nice as fuck there. 

i would totally believe a guy that sent  a picture of him picking up his little brother from kintergarten and flexing with a gram of weed. is the biggest serial killer and drug dealer in sweden. -> And of course he goes on ROATPKZ forums to talk about all the stuff he has done. <-

You're a bitch irl stop trying to build an online persona of a criminal

I never start. If people wanna brag about what they "could do" to me (ROAT PKZ PLAYERS HAHAHA) I might as well let you know your in danger

your a mas5ara everyone on this game is a complete pussy like you

you got picture proof LOOOL I came here like whos on what I see nobody

• Hmmm 1

It's hard to believe all this but for argument sake let's say you did do all this...Why would you talk about it in roatpkz lol? Also the source says anybody with any hint of who the killer could be to talk to the police. Don't you think you're self snitching?

5 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

It's hard to believe all this but for argument sake let's say you did do all this...Why would you talk about it in roatpkz lol? Also the source says anybody with any hint of who the killer could be to talk to the police. Don't you think you're self snitching?

WHo would even go that far anyway LOOOL not even Lee would cmon and we all know he’s a desperate faggot

and could they possibly connect me to anything from roat pkz forums? No

I’m being provoked to post all that, cuz ppl wanna brag about what they do and don’t do and claim I’m nothing (funny, your all lucky i still havent ran in to u on the streets) probably the only nigga on this game that has heart to kill 

Oh yh and because I can. Nobody on this forum will even come to sweden anyway

i know nobody on these forums know anything about the streets

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

WHo would even go that far anyway LOOOL not even Lee would cmon and we all know he’s a desperate faggot

and could they possibly connect me to anything from roat pkz forums? No

I’m being provoked to post all that, cuz ppl wanna brag about what they do and don’t do and claim I’m nothing (funny, your all lucky i still havent ran in to u on the streets) probably the only nigga on this game that has heart to kill 

Oh yh and because I can. Nobody on this forum will even come to sweden anyway

i know nobody on these forums know anything about the streets

Scary 

4 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

That article has NOTHING to do with me where did you get that from😂

@Smackd What if I told you there’s even a bigger retard/faggot than Lee? (Same Sea)

@Same Sea Never said it had anything to do with me did you genuinely just comment all that 😂🤣

In a city that has 300,000 in population it is tbh. 😯 

Its not him guys I know, he we're on vacation or got fired or something lately and he been doing roat all way so he prob max went to store to buy some milk for his several meals..., but no he totally clean.

Edited by Chef

48 minutes ago, repent said:

I am shaking in my boots at the thought of running into this guy on the streets

Wallahi I would kill you with my bare hands I would do smackd a big favour lmfao

33 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

Lol in Sweden u get shot for @ing erca, you’re lucky he’s banned from every country or you’d have more bullet holes than teeth (4)

only from turkey actually when i was gonna go to syria but got caught. ban expires in 2 months 

• Wow 1

6 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Funny guy 

image.png.b3fb204daf23dc02c1afd0fb77a9d287.pngimage.png.94a8b2f79c4af4e65025b98a23357358.png

@Same Sea It was changed from 1 attempted murder to 2 due to his injuries. The crime mentioned right next to "Försök till mord" is basically assault with a weapon (knife was used)

Got released on June 15th, haven't been sentenced yet though was kept locked to not disturb the investigation (simple stuff, your a good boy though, never commited a crime in your life I can't blame you) 🤣

image.png

You think anybody belives a guy who plays roatpkz to stake? 😂

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Funny guy 

image.png

What kind of buffoonery is this. Who in the actual fuck brags about the crimes they commit on a rsps forum. By god i have seen some retarded shit, but this alone sets the human race back by at least 3 weeks. Imagine thinking any one will give half a shit about some half-baked failed abortion who waved a steak knife in a "threatening manner". Sort yourself out.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yoeriwada said:

What kind of buffoonery is this. Who in the actual fuck brags about the crimes they commit on a rsps forum. By god i have seen some retarded shit, but this alone sets the human race back by at least 3 weeks. Imagine thinking any one will give half a shit about some half-baked failed abortion who waved a steak knife in a "threatening manner". Sort yourself out.

LMFAO couldn’t have said it any better myself

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Yoeriwada said:

Stfu ben

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...